Childhood Abuse History (READ BEFORE VOTING!)

Have you ever been abused in your childhood by anyone? (READ POST FIRST!)

• Sexually Abused

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Physically Abused

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Verbally Abused

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Never

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • I do not know, maybe, it is really fuzzy.

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I decided to create this thread based off the father's thread that avery started. It was a very interesting thread and even makes me wonder about everyones past abuse history even more, because it seems to me really common. So since avery's thread was specific about talking mainly about the father, this is overall abuse in general. So if to your knowledge, you know you have been abused sexually, physically or even verbally then please for the abuse options. No matter who caused the abuse, mother, father, sibling, neighbor, friend, partner, or anyone! As long as it happen sometime between you being born and 18 years old.

Well for me, I have no abuse at all, not even any unnatural verbal abuse. My parents are also still happily married. A very abnormal family for American family, specially for an infantilist! So that is what has made me so eager to find out the exact statistics of how many of us actually have been abused. Before voting please take a look at some definitions of type of abuse, and if this description, describes you in any way please vote for this option. This will also be a multiple choice poll.

Sexual- Any type of sexual contact at any age, from any person anything from inter course to un wanted touching.

Physical-Any type of physical harm done purposely, from any person.

Verbal Abuse- Now this is a little more tricky to judge. Scolding for doing something wrong is not real verbal abuse, specially if it is by parents. BUT! If it involves any type of name calling (vulgar or not), or demoralizing self esteem by negative comments. That would be considered verbal abuse.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was not abused as a kid, i just got sent to military school when i messed up badly.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Physically and verbally abused.

It sucked.

But what all those child bashing SOB's always forget, is that kids have this tendancy to grow up.

Which, long story short, led me to FALCON PUNCHING out my stepdad outside court when I was 14. God, that was cool. I know the hypocricy of the whole, "He beat you so you in turn beat him", but to give him a taste of his own medicine was truly priceless. In front of people, no less.

Heheh.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
physically by my brother a couple times nothing serious but it hurt pretty badly lol

Role
Private
Well, my Dad used to smack me and my brother with a belt when we did something seriously wrong. Otherwise, it was just him yelling at us. Nothing I wouldn't consider abuse though, as I do realise that we did play up quite a bit. Mum never did anything like that, except maybe yell and get upset a handful of times. Later on me and my brother used to get into fistfights. Like actual punching and kicking. That wasn't abuse either, just typical brotherly disagreements. But now everything is pretty much cool. We all get along and haven't had many dramas for a while.

Eclipse: I'll answer those question you left me in the fathers thread when I get back from work. :)

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Which, long story short, led me to FALCON PUNCHING out my stepdad outside court when I was 14. God, that was cool.

Heheh.
I agree, that sounds pretty gosh darn cool.

I had a fairly normal childhood, I was bullied in grade school, but who wasn't? Also, I remember having some diaper desires as young as 1st grade, so I don't abuse had any play in my fetishes.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Verbally Abused all through middle school though I Beat the living tar out of 13 people soo.... that ended after middle school. It was bad though caused an emotional breakdown and i got to go home for the day.
In seventh grade I was assaulted by two foot ball players and they messed up my back.

But in my family I was not abused Course I got the ferm slap to the face or wiping of hell a few times. But I DESERVED those. LOL funny how stupid i was to do the thing that got me in trouble for them. BUT yeah my parents do not care much of what I do as long as no cops involved then....... Shudder.

F

FullMetal

My parents would never consider laying a hand on me. Other than when I royally messed up and they yelled at me, I have never been verbally abused. Every parent is different though and it does sadden me that children do get abused, it is the scum of the earth that would harm a defenseless child for any reason other than they have a gun pointed at your face. It is interesting though, even in high school you can tell that certain people should never be parents. Kids should be our primary concern because when they grow up they will pass on what they have learned from their parents, and if given a gun, they will most likely pull that trigger.

When meeting up with the *B aspect of this discussion, I would have to say it is the complete opposite. Since I am the youngest and my mother has always 'babied me' so to speak (and no, she does not change my diapers :p) far into my earlier years, I always believed that to be why I am the way I am. And since I had been this was even when I was 5, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

FullMetal

wetdprboy

Banned
Role
Other
I dont believe that getting a spanking or the belt for missbehaving is abuse, I think what Eclipse was getting at was abuse from parents breaking arms or punching you.

wetdrpboy

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, belt slaps & spanking isn't anywhere near as bad as being punched in the face.

yogonu

Contributor
None by my parents ever but school I was verbally abused every day.
It really did some on my self estem. Two of the kids pushed me over the edge,
one in 4th or 5th grade (cant renember) I hit him in the face, made him bleed, and one in 7th grade hit him in the gut (stupid me). Now Im homeschooled because of these bad experiances.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was verbally & physically abused. My mom used to call me the worse names, tell me I'm nothing, and liked to pull my hair or push when I wasn't doing something fast enough. I was fourteen, she put me up against the wall and went to hit me, I grabbed her arm and smacked her. She hasn't laid a hand on me since. As for verbal, that died down as well, mainly when I started saying things back.

Now her boyfriend -- he's a dick. Plain and simple. He hates me, I hate him, end of story. He's tried to hit me twice, I nailed him across his head, he was dizzy, he didn't try after that. He also tries to verbally abuse me, but I get him back, good, we have had fights that go on for hours. See my moms problem... she tells me everything. I know what she thinks about him and all the crappy stuff he does that -he- doesn't know I know. So... when we get into fights, I get him good. I'm pretty quick-witted, he's not.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Another vote for verbal and physical abuse here. My dad and I have had fights for hours over nothing really- chores usually. He would say a colorful combo of all of the four letter words, tell me I'm worthless, never going to amount to anything, blah, blah, blah..

He's os wierd.. One minute he's cool, and next he can explode over nothing. I think he's Bi polar.. So anyway, yes I have been in fist fights with him before, but we haven't had one in a while, he respects me more after the last scrap we had. Buut he used to not have a problem pushine me around, or damaging my stuff.. He still doesn't hesitate to call me names, even though I'm a hell of a lot more motivated now than I was a few years ago, and am actually doing something with my life. Mostly, I just ignore him. One thing about it, I'm not easy to piss off- I have thickskin, but they are things I will go off about it if you touch the subject- which is what my dad seems to do every time. Oh well, I'm outta here soon enough- I can take a bit more of his crap until then.

And I also have some others I won't share...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
By my parents, no.

Though I don't know if you'd count it as that but I've been bullied (verbally) so bad that I wouldn't know any words to describe it. If abused by peers is included in here then I'd vote verbally but I don't know if that's counted so I'll refrain from voting for now.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I would have thought everyone who's ever been to school would have been verbally abused by your definition.

But I was badly bullied in primary school, and teachers didn't do anything about them. It was so bad that I had to move primary schools, but the damage was done by then anyway. I don't really like thinking about it, it's one of the few things that can make me really angry.
Bastard kids.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I hope for you it wasn't nearly as bad as me. And I couldn't change schools due to all kinds of reasons. I nearly killed myself over it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
As far as verbal peer abuse, do not include it unless it was like relentless. Like Vincent's peer abuse was bad enough to classify as real verbal abuse. Although a certain degree of peer verbal abuse is normal I agree. When it becomes above normal is when it should be classified as abuse. Like an occaional name calling or prank is normal, but it if it is happening every day or happens by multiple people I think it is safe to say it was peer verbal abuse.
As for parents punishing their children, it is not abuse if it is done legitamently. So if a parent hits their child because they did something wrong I would say it is okay, as long as its like a slap or a belt, something that can no leave permenant damage. Although if they are like hitting you with a closed fist or solid object, that is abuse, no matter if you did something wrong or not.

I also had some peer verbal abuse, by one kid mainly in highschool, which I distance myself from him a lot so it did not happen a lot. So thats why I did not vote verbal abuse cause it happened, and even got in a couple fights, but thats normal for any kid growing up on a small scale.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was verbally abused (mostly belittled) by my mother in late elementary school and high school. My father wasn't around a lot, but when he was he usually just patronized me. No real vicious abuse by them ever.

One of my friends' stepfather tried to touch my privates when we were driving around a few times. I avoided him by climbing over into the back seat of the car. It took me a long time (years) to realize that he was probably also abusing my friend; I have not had the chance to ask him about that possibility.

In high school I was bullied by a couple of guys in the year ahead of me who unfortunately were in my PE class and one was in other classes too. That went on for 2 years until they graduated. They were stronger than me and always managed to get me as a partner in wrestling :wallbash:
but no inappropriate touching that I remember.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So if a parent hits their child because they did something wrong I would say it is okay, as long as its like a slap or a belt, something that can no leave permenant damage.
A belt is abuse. Here, the ONLY thing that is legal (And not considered abuse) is a spanking using your hand (open palmed) over a childs clothes. A belt hurts, can leave welts, and redness. A spanking shouldn't leave any red marks, welts, nothing. A spanking is merely used to get the point across, but most of the time the parent's anger takes over, which is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.