Status
Not open for further replies.

ivykeys

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Does anyone else here wear children's sized clothing? I'm only about 5'1, and have pretty small feet. Kids pants actually fit me better than adult or even juniors pants do. I also really like wearing kids sized pajamas. (Personally, I think Target is best for this, especially when it comes to feet pajamas!)

Nadia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I am 6' and 250 lbs. (trying to lose weight though) so the answer would be no, I cannot fit into any type of children's clothes. Do you just shop at Target or Walmart or do you go to places like BabyGap or Children's Place?

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think that it is way awsome that you can still fit into kid size clothing, I out grew being able to wear kid sizes when I was about 22.

ivykeys

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I prefer Target and Walmart as they are cheaper. The Children's Place and GapKids sometimes have sales though. Payless has a nice selection of shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's convenient when it comes to the AB side of things, but inconvenient when it comes to my life as an adult. For instance, juniors and adults pants tend to be too long so I usually have to buy kids sizes so I don't need to pay the additional cost of having clothing modified. And when it comes to shoes, I can often fine nice flats in my size, but when it comes to heels or dress shoes, it's quite a bit more difficult.

Nadia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I prefer Target and Walmart as they are cheaper. The Children's Place and GapKids sometimes have sales though. Payless has a nice selection of shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's convenient when it comes to the AB side of things, but inconvenient when it comes to my life as an adult. For instance, juniors and adults pants tend to be too long so I usually have to buy kids sizes so I don't need to pay the additional cost of having clothing modified. And when it comes to shoes, I can often fine nice flats in my size, but when it comes to heels or dress shoes, it's quite a bit more difficult.

But the weird thing nowadays is that its like kids are trying to grow up too soon, so now all the 'little kids' clothes look like they are made for someone older, but I do wish I could by clothes for AB times, I don't have any and cheaper and authentic would be awesome.

ivykeys

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
That is true. It really depends on where you look, and what you look for. For instance, there are a lot of tutu skirts and feet pajamas. My favorite store is honestly Gymboree, which is a bit more kid-ish and has great sales. They do seem to sell feet pajamas online for all ages and sizes.

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think that it is awsome that you can still wear child size clothing, I had to stop wearing kid clothes when I was about 22

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I can wear children's clothes too. I still have some that I still wear from my jr high days. I hate adult clothes I find them too confining. I have to get a lot of my clothes in the children department.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nah I'm 6 feet tall and pretty fat to wear child sized clothing and I doubt even if I lost weight to be considered not fat I probably wouldn't be able to wear them still but I don't mind too much, except for the fact that I have size 12 feet (or size 13 in the US) and it's getting harder to find shoes in that size.

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm 6'2 and weight a little more than 200 and I fit into pyjamas size 18 year and sometimes 16. I recommend Sears, especially the brand Joe Boxer that cute design. If the material is strechy, you can fit in smaller size. I have a scooby doo 2 piece size 14-16 and it fits perfectly!:smile:

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
On the border between kid's and men's clothing, I'm an XS or S in most shops and finding things that fit well can be a nightmare. I will by kid's clothing if it for something like jeans because the price difference between kid's and men's can be huge so the savings are nice but other than that I usually buy adult clothes when possible mostly because I prefer the styles they have available.

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
On the border between kid's and men's clothing, I'm an XS or S in most shops and finding things that fit well can be a nightmare. I will by kid's clothing if it for something like jeans because the price difference between kid's and men's can be huge so the savings are nice but other than that I usually buy adult clothes when possible mostly because I prefer the styles they have available.

I'm the same way. I have to wear black dress pants for work, and so I choose to buy 16 Husky pants from target. I also get my underwear from there too.

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi babygohan, I really do think that it is cool no awsome that you are still small enough at age 23 to still be able to wear little kids clotheing,You must be just adorablae in them he he

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I enjoy it a lot I even use it at the movie for cheaper tickets. Yes at 23 I pretty small but I make the best of it.

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi babygohan, are you still small enough to sleep in a crib he he , or do you still sleep in a crib, cuz I slept in a crib up until I left home at 18, and some in college ask me about that he he

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I've never try that. I was put in a car seat once it was a tight fit though.

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wish that I could diaper you and put you in baby clothes and then hug and cuddle you wow that would be awsome, and maybe even give you a bottle he he giggle giggle

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm not that small for baby clothes. I'm small to carry I barely weight over 100 pounds and a lot of girls make me sit in their laps. ( I so love that part about being small)

Status
Not open for further replies.