chewable vitamins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I take gummy vitamins and I was wondering if any other people would too.

I have a friend who's an EMT and she said because of my body weight that it's better for my body to take them. I only weigh about 94 lbs.

My vitamins are basically gummy bears and it's hard to resist eating more than the dosage. They're pretty yummy!

So would you take them?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've actually been meaning to get those chewable Flintstones ones.

My doctor recommended them for when I'm on my period, something about iron definiciency etc

But I'd maaaybe try the chewy ones ^^

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Seems you'll just have to check for more Iron *nods*

anything chewable is easier to take than a big pill, I have trouble swallowing pills..

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have taken "Bassets chewy Vitamins" they taste nice. Not seen the Gummi bear ones in the UK.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I used to love Flinstones chewable vitamins. Now that I'm an 'adult' I find that without the delicious taste, I usually neglect to take any vitamins :(

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
it's hard to resist eating more than the dosage. They're pretty yummy!
Keep some regular gummy bears on hand, if you don't already. After you chew the vitamin gummy, treat yourself to a few regular gummies to satisfy the urge for more.:smile:

~Pramrider

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Taking any kind of hard pill is something I hate more than just about anything else. I've never even heard of gummi vitamins. Sounds like something I need to check out...

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've actually been meaning to get those chewable Flintstones ones.
Lol, I used to have to take those when I was little but I thought they tasted gross, so I always hid them inside the couch :tongue:

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't take any vitamins, so I guess I'm going to die before all of you guys.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yea I do take vitamins, they just taste horrible.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
BIG WARNING!! Only take the prescribed amount of vitamins. There are two types of vitamins, water soluble, and oil soluble. Water soluble vitamins such as vitamin C can be taken in quantity, because the body flushes out that which it cannot use. But oil soluble vitamins such as D (I think), accumulate, and can make you very sick, or kill you. So only take a pill a day.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yea, without the nice fruity flavor, I often forget to take my vitamins... it's sad really...

~Weswissa

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah, too many is bad, but I don't take any on a regular basis. I know I should, but I'm too cheap. I just try to eat my fruits and veggies everyday. = )

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Are we supposed to have vitamins everyday? I hope I'm not any less healthy for it. I used to get the flinstones kind when I was a kid, but they tasted really bad.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Well most people do not get the recommended daily value of many vitamins.
So if you went to a nutritionist, they would probably tell you to take more of this or that vitamin. But if you're pretty healthy, you should be fine.

But it's VERY important for pre-pubescent children, pregnant/ nursing women, and older people to get enough.

Average teens/ adults who don't fall into those categories should be okay with out them, though.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I remember when I was 10 I ate the WHOLE BOTTLE of Gummy Vitamins! :D I was fine, just a lot of indigestion.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I remember when I was 10 I ate the WHOLE BOTTLE of Gummy Vitamins! :D I was fine, just a lot of indigestion.

woa okayy i laughed at that

mhmmm i want some gummy vitamins i would take them just not in such big quantities

Role
Diaper Lover
Yea, i've got those, they taste like the real thing! I usually eat three or four of em', hehe, and I turned out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.