Chess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A chess tournament could be lots of fun. Though stuff like that is hard to organize. I'd definataly be up for hosting one after I get a couple games in.

In the mean time, I've recently been playing chess on games.yahoo.com (you need a yahoo ID). Meebo.com also has a chess application and that can be played with any IM name.

If anyone would be like to play - post here that you are interested and I'll PM you so we can swap IM details and play a game.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I haven't played a good game of chess since High School. My grandfather and uncle taught me how to play when I was young... both were highly ranked players within the state, so I was actually quite good at one time. My school's chess team coach begged me to play for years... but all my afterschool time was taken up by ROTC and work, so I never had the opportunity to give it a serious go.

Doesn't Yahoo offer an online chess service? I'd love to play some of y'all sometime... just for fun. I'm probably seriously rusty... but I'm willing.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Trevor owned me pretty much :(

Let me make an analogy for how the game went.

Imagine you get home late at night and when you open a door, a little thing scurries across the room and knocks a plate off of your table, breaking it. Well you chase it around and break a bunch of other stuff in the process, and end up having a ruined house. But you did manage to kill it!

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
Played chess a bit, the computer always won though... thought for any harcore chess fans there are two quite good games out there. Battle Chess & War Chess, war chess is newer but cost around 30$.

Status
Not open for further replies.