Chess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chess
Does anyone play it?

Recently I have been playing more and more chess. It has only been a couple of days but I've managed to lose a significant amount of my rust. While I was never very good, I used to be on the chess team in high school. But I stopped after 10th grade when my family moved and I switched schools. However I feel my interest in the game beginning to spark again.

Does anyone on ADISC play chess?

I am always looking for people to play. Recently I've been going onto yahoo chess, but it kinda gets dull when my opponent is unresponsive. =p

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I uses to play chess back in middle/high school, but I haven't play it in a while...

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Grades 1-4, I was a chess machine. Then Pokemon cards came around, and I really haven't played since.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I still play chess pretty rarely, I would not mind playing you sometime.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
White rook to C3. Yes I play chess. When I had my back problems, I would play computer chess all night long. I even beat the computer a few times on level 2. Not bad for me.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Chess rules!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I'm a decent chess player!

maybe I'll play you soon =O

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I smell a tournament of the Adsic'ers brewing.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I used to play during my breaks. I switched schools after 8th though so I only did it for 2 year. I'm not bad but not good either.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I used to play for my school and I was pretty good in terms of natural ability. However, I just couldn't get interested enough to read all the books on it to improve. Also, pretty much the entire chess team at my school were a bunch of arrogant fools so that really put me off. Things like someone who was two or three tables above me calling me an 'idiot'. I couldn't put up with that. Also, I'm a bit of a bad loser.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
In primary school I was in a chess club type thing, I barely remember it because we were so young, but I think that's where I learnt it...

I suck though, I bet I'd enjoy it and improve if I really went for it, but it's never grabbed me.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I smell a tournament of the Adsic'ers brewing.

awesome! We really should do that!

And to answer, yeah, but I'm no expert.

Dogboy, I think it's impossible to beat a computer at a highest setting normally, but the programmers put in mistakes so you can. They've been working on "breaking" games, or having a computer simulate every possible move so you can win or tie every game. So far they've broken Checkers and they're working on Chess. :(

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

awesome! We really should do that!

And to answer, yeah, but I'm no expert.

Dogboy, I think it's impossible to beat a computer at a highest setting normally, but the programmers put in mistakes so you can. They've been working on "breaking" games, or having a computer simulate every possible move so you can win or tie every game. So far they've broken Checkers and they're working on Chess. :(

Once computers master chess we are $^#&ed.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
They already are. Chess is a game of algorithms.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Or we could download an internet chess game and play each other!

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I used to play Chess in High school, wasn't so good.

Our tech sciences created a Chess group, but closed it really soon when noticed everybody were able to defeat him.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I can remember the rules of the game but haven't really played in quite some time. So I wouldn't consider myself an expert.

Peachy

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I played chess in my first year of High school sitting in the library.....god i was a nerd, hehe.

They used to think i was cheating when i did Castling and I remember the school held a tournament and i came 12th out of 30. I still play it on the computer now and then but its not as fun as playing some one.

Status
Not open for further replies.