Cheeseburgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Does anyone care what side the vegtables are on when you eat a sandwich. In example, im eating a cheeseburger right now..and the vegtables are below the meat, and to me it just feels world..it oculd just be me ntough

M

Mako

Yeah, that is weird. Lettuce and tomato are usually served on the top of the bun. Sauces allocated to their particular place. Mayo on the top bun, assisting the lettuce in binding to the bread. Ketchup and mustard dependant on where the cheese is places, always being on the opposite of the pattie from the cheese. Though Pickles always should so ontop of the pattie, below the tomato.

Smack who made your burger, for they have violated it. Ai shuld noes, for ai haz cheezburger. :3

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Cheeseburger for Pojo (not cannibalism >.>)

Top bun
Ketchup (and maybe mustard)
Cheese
Meat
Bottom bun

Ordinary, no? I don't like all those veggies on my burgers...Sometimes, mayo is good too...But not much more than that

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yeah, that is weird. Lettuce and tomato are usually served on the top of the bun. Sauces allocated to their particular place. Mayo on the top bun, assisting the lettuce in binding to the bread. Ketchup and mustard dependant on where the cheese is places, always being on the opposite of the pattie from the cheese. Though Pickles always should so ontop of the pattie, below the tomato.

Smack who made your burger, for they have violated it. Ai shuld noes, for ai haz cheezburger. :3

Wrong! Mayo is only placed on these sandwiches to enrage non-mayo lovers. And mayo lovers simply have delayed sensory capabilities, and should be pitied. Aside from that major schism, it would appear we hold similar sandwich structural beliefs: ingredients arranged between top and bottom bun by weight, from heavy (lower levels) to lighter (upper levels), unless subsequent meat layers are desired.

Discussion complete. Next.

M

Mako

But mayo is quite tastey. In the absence, of lettuce and tomato, mayo and ketchup may freely mingle. But if that is the case mustard must be on the opposite side of the patty. Mustard and mayo may never mingle directly and intentionally on a burger.

In the presence of barbecue sauce it must always be on the lowest bun. And onion may by above or below the tomato, unless sauted, then it must be below in direct contact with the patty.

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wow...burger science...does that make us burgerologists?

M

Mako

Wow...burger science...does that make us burgerologists?
Myself being of the kitties, I inherently have a sense of cheezburgers etiquette as it is well known cats are thetop cheeseburger experts.

It all mingles together in your stomach
As well chewing, that is not intentional while building the burger, it simply happens while digestion is in progress. This is acceptable.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Plus, the way buns are usually sliced there's more bread on the top half. Put veggies and condiments under the meat soaking into the thinner bottom half and you can end up with a real soggy bun underneath. A sandwich with mushy, soggy bread doesn't appeal to me very much at all.:eek:

~Pramrider

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
But mayo is quite tastey. In the absence, of lettuce and tomato, mayo and ketchup may freely mingle. But if that is the case mustard must be on the opposite side of the patty. Mustard and mayo may never mingle directly and intentionally on a burger.

In the presence of barbecue sauce it must always be on the lowest bun. And onion may by above or below the tomato, unless sauted, then it must be below in direct contact with the patty.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

[/me leaning over, fist on chin, furrowed brow]

You make some interesting observations. I'll have to think about this.

For instance, I know people say that mayo should be tangy (God between us and evil!), and I know that a good mustard is tangy, so it does stand to reason that a right burger, a truly moral burger, would keep these two elements separate such that each may be encountered and appreciated in a somewhat more singular fashion, and the overall...um...complexity of the burger increases.

I do object to the heinous use of 'mayo' God between us and evil but you've certainly challenged my longstanding opinions on proper burger constitution.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A Mooey Goodness burger is even better than a hamburger. Not only do you have a hamburger with a beef patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, catchup, and mayo, but then you pour milk all over the burger. Better than the Mooey burger is the Cat burger, where of course you use cat meat. Kitten meat is even better, though it tastes a lot like chicken.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I don't care what goes where. I tall goes into the same stomach, where it gets tossed around anyway. So as long as they don't put the sauce on top (which means I'd get my hands dirty), I'll eat it.

Peachy

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
A perfect cheeseburger

bun
ketchup and/or mustard
cheese
patty
cheese
patty
ketchup and/or mustard
bun

I could use a cheeseburger now. D:

vegetables are gross.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I care mostly in the amount and position of the veggies, for example, if the lettuce goes beyond the edges, I cut it out.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We got a Forman grill for Christmas, and doing burgers on that works out well. It's too cold for me to grill out, so hello Forman grill!

Y

Yumi

I just have to say. Cheese burgers are gross.

Veggie cheese burgers are... alright, though.

Fattening in both cases.

Yuck.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Bun
Tomato
Lettuce
Sauce
Cheese
Burger
Bun

That's how I feel it should be, although I hate sauce so ask for it plain.

Bun
Cheese
Spit
Burger
Bun

Status
Not open for further replies.