Cheek pinching

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
This is something I've very rarely heard *B's talk about...and I know it's not necessarily *Bish, but it kind of is and I know personally for me it can be related to those feelings.

So basically...does anyone else ever get a *B kick out of having your cheeks pinched (not hard of course...in the cute way).

I think the problem for me is that in all of my memories as a kid, it was an irritating and embarrassing situation for me. When old female relatives do it to you when you're five years old and tell you how much you've grown, it's really hard to find it enjoyable in any way.

However, under the right circumstances I think it can give you one of those neat thrilling *B vibes. I don't remember the details, but one time I did something one of my female friends found cute and she pinched my cheek and said "Aww, you're so cute." And while I did feel a little awkward, part of me was bursting inside with excitement.

And I can't deny...even though it's embarrassing to admit, a small fantasy of mine would be for a bunch of pretty girls to find out that I still sleep with my teddy and they would all surround me, pinch my cheeks and go "Awwww!"

So am I totally alone here or can anyone else relate? ;)

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah that would bring me back alot, I never thought bout it till now thanks :\

awwwww :\

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I'm 29, first off, but also 6'0," 260 pounds with a shaved head and a goatee.

That's not exactly "inviting" for the ol' cheek pinch, you know? :D

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I like it a little bit but not really. If I was roleplaying with someone who was my "grandmah" or something similer to that then I would want that, but I think it would be a no with regular people.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I personally never liked crap like that ever. I don't even know why people do it, I don't really recall it happening to me but if anyone did it to me I would take it as a sign they want to fight.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
There's this girl I sit next to in my biology class who's pinched my cheek a couple of times. It's actually quite shocking, because no one usually talks to me, or really interacts with me. Anyway, I love it when she does that, even though I usually make myself look like an idiot (seriously, how do you respond to a cheek-pinch?). :dunno:

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My aunt did this to me a few months ago just to tease me. EXTREMELY IRRITATING would be a good way to describe my feelings about it. NOT PLEASANT AT ALL is also a good and polite term. The only way I would enjoy it would be if Samantha Bradley did it to me. Not that anyone here knows her, hopefully. But I can hope............

A

Asher

I could see where some people could find it an enjoyable experience. I would personally find it quite irritable and annoying, but that is just me : P

- Asher

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My grandmother did that to me when I was young. Suffice it to say, I do not remember it fondly.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Playful taps to the tip of your nose sound more cute & a little more babyish to me!!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) cheek-pinches me. :(

I kinda like it, but when you're at a party with like 50 people, it sucks.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Which cheeks are we talking about here? I can remember it as a child. Now it would be pretty weird, but living in the south, I love it when you go into a store, and the girl behind the counter will call you baby. It's a southern thing.

But who remembers this!! When my face was dirty, as a little kid, my mom would lick a handkerchief and wipe the dirt. How gross is that! As a child, I hated it. All of us kids would squirm and pull away.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hmmm... I do remember it being irritating...
I'd enjoy perhaps in a sexual way, as it's a bit humiliating, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy it otherwise.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Invasions of my personal space bother me a lot: except for people who have permission; them I can trust to understand my boundaries; ass-patting is allowed to them as a special privilege for instance; they mustn't do it in eyeshot of anyone else, and I get commensurate... privileges too. Cheek pinching - any cheeks - is right out though.

YAY "COMMENSURATE... PRIVILEGES"

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Yeah...like a lot of people have said, it really depends a whole lot on both the person doing it and the situation you're in.

Like, if it's someone you don't know very well, or someone that you don't like, then getting your cheek pinched feels really degrading or irritating and you just want to hit the person.

But for me...I can't help but like it if it's someone (most likely a girl) who I'm friends with or who I'm fond of...because if it's someone I trust, I know they're doing it just because they find something about me cute, not because they're trying to embarrass me. And I like it when someone that I like finds me cute. ;)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Please NOOO! I've only had this done very rarely and each time it really freaks me out. I hate the feel of it so much. Literally, just thinking about it is making me cringe. Familial things involving far less contact will freak me out if unexpected, like when parents or grandparents would ruffle my hair when I walked past. This really really gets to me. I doubt I could ever enjoy it.

Like, if it's someone you don't know very well, or someone that you don't like, then getting your cheek pinched feels really degrading or irritating and you just want to hit the person.

How about from the grandmother of the boy you are doing a language exchange with - and you've never met them before. That really frightened me.

Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Playful taps to the tip of your nose sound more cute & a little more babyish to me!!

I agree!

I also like what Daddy and I call "nose kissies" - you know, where you rub your noses together. Or hair ruffles. (Note - I only like these kind of things from Daddy and others that know the true me, not from anyone else.)

Cheek pinching, however? No way, thanks, I don't care who you are.

~ moogle

Status
Not open for further replies.