Checking in.

It's truly amazing how filling a diaper drains away stress. The last few weeks have been stressful for a variety of reasons. While I haven't been craving diapers, I haven't had the alone time to take advantage of their soothing properties either.

Today, however, Mrs. Maxx is at Junior's babysitting, and I'm expecting no visitors either, so I'm taking full advantage.

Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I sit down to type something here <imagine the accompanying squish in my pants>, my sister is on the phone ranting about Mom problems, Obamacare problems, HOA problems..... Oh, well. It's almost time to clean up anyway.

Edit: It seems like every time I get out of a diaper, shower and get dressed, I immediately have an urgent need to pee!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Diapered again for a few hours. Mrs. Maxx being retired isn't as bad as I'd feared. Between a part-time job and the kids needing emergency babysitting, I'm getting diaper opportunities often enough to keep my head straight. It was better when she was leaving at zero dark thirty, because I could wear to bed now and then, but this is working out OK.

Today she's at work. I didn't have any particular craving for diapers but I figured I better take advantage of a rainy morning to pad up without feeling guilty about not doing the yardwork. It was almost an hour before I needed to pee...I must have let myself get dehydrated yesterday. A quart and a half of water remedied that quickly. It also got things moving in the digestive tract, so much so that #2 almost beat #1 to the diaper.

3 hours into the session, I'm happy I didn't waste the opportunity.

Two weeks later, diapered again. Thank God. Mrs. Maxx is at work. For the next few hours, whatever happens in my pants, stays in my pants. "Pants" consisting of an adultclothdiaper pullon with an old towel as stuffer and PUL waterproof pants over that. Oh, and some athletic shorts on top, although I don't really need those while alone in the mancave typing to you folks.

I've had a rather hectic last few days. Junior and Mrs Junior both had to go out of town at the same time. Usually, Mrs. Maxx would handle most of the babysitting, but she had to cover for her boss who had to have some surgery done. They broke the glass and pulled out the emergency backup grandpa, ie, me.

Fortunately for all concerned, Junior Jr. (3) and Juniorette (8) are really good kids. Like any kids at those ages, they require a lot of attention, but have no unusual physical or behavior issues.

Mrs. Junior, God bless her, left me a stocked fridge and a detailed manifesto about bedtimes, suggested meals, etc. Naturally, they pushed some limits a little bit, but fell in line when I told them Mom would be mad at ME if they got in trouble.

Now, it's time for me to relax and decompress a bit. I have a couple of sphincters who agree with that. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

MaxxH said:
Now, it's time for me to relax and decompress a bit. I have a couple of sphincters who agree with that. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
LOL, well... I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying a vacation from the toilet, especially if it's come bundled with (or follows) a period of added responsibility. With my own kids home for summer vacation, my adventures in padding are on hold, but ... September will soon be here! *devilish grin*

Last edited:
Went upstairs to make a late breakfast, and WOW, was not expecting what happened when I stood up. St. Louis (thoughts and prayers) level of flooding! I should have gone with the full size overnight pre-fold...

Regardless, I'm not changing just yet. The floor is tile down here in the mancave, and I use a metal folding chair here at the ADISC computing station behind the bar, so leaks are no more than an inconvenience.

Only a week since my last diaper session, and here I am again. Happiness is a full diaper.

More good news, Mrs. Maxx's trip to see Maxxette looks like a go Sept 1 through 14. Hopefully I don't jinx it by mentioning it here.

Forgive me Father, it has been 3 weeks since my last diaper. You Catholics and former Catholics know the phrase.

Oh...I guess I don't need to confess that. Anyway, I've been really feeling the need lately. I didn't think today would be a diaper day. Miracle of miracles, a real life issue that I thought was going to take all day and a couple of trips in the car fell into place with a couple of phone calls. Both people answered the phone right away, no disconnects, no hold queue, decent connection and they both spoke understandable English.

I'm celebrating with a very satisfying diaper experience.

In other good news (fingers crossed), Mrs Maxx's trip to visit one of her sisters and Maxxette looks like it's on for next week. If it goes as planned, it will be 2 weeks of peace and solitude, Only interrupted by a babysitting stint here and there. I have far too many IRL projects to handle while she's gone to go 24/7, but you can count on me being diapered most nights.

Maxx Out

Mrs. Maxx departed for Maxxette's place in the deep South a couple hours ago, intending to stop for a visit with her sister halfway. Her brother is going with, so I'm not concerned about her travelling alone. He lives with his daughter and grandkids, so he needed to get away as well. It's a win for everybody. I get peace, solitude and diapers for a couple weeks, they get a road trip. Hopefully Maxxette is equally excited to have Mom and uncle underfoot for a while.

I placed my order with Northshore just before logging on here, a case of Megamax and a case of Supreme Lites. I have some projects to start on, so I'm not diapered yet, but for sure I will be tonight, and probably most nights for the duration. It'll be really nice not to get up in the middle of the night.

Unbelievable. Placed my order with Northshore yesterday late morning, just came home from the store to find two big boxes on my porch. I had no idea they were so fast.

I was going to place my order a couple days before Mrs. Maxx left to make sure my diapers were delivered before she got back. That could have been a disaster...well, maybe not disaster, but awkward for sure.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I'm mostly a cloth and plastic pants guy. I like bulk, and cloth gives me plenty of that wet or dry. I've used disposables from time to time over the years, but it's been a while, around 3 years I think. That's how long it's been since Mrs. Maxx has been gone long enough for me to order. Long enough that I had forgotten the feel and texture of a Megamax. OMG.

Last night's Megamax is still cuddling my naughty bits while I procrastinate. Eventually it will run out of capacity. If not, the Brown Line (Chicago reference) is an hour overdue. I'm regular to the point of absurdity.

On to singing the praises of Megamax: Dry, the sensations were nothing to write home about. I drifted off to sleep with nagging fear of leaks and laundry. At some point I came half-awake feeling the need to go. I did. Unlike the usual nocturnal bathroom trips, I went right back to sleep instead of being eyes wide open for half an hour. Some time later, my bladder made it's needs known again. Same thing. Let it flow, back to sleep. i have no idea about time, since I wasn't awake long enough to see a clock or check my phone. As sunrise began to fill the room, I let go again, because I could. There was no urgency, just enough to make the diaper a little bulkier and squishier. Feeling under my butt, no damp spots. Getting up, no sag. Even now, the diaper is staying nicely in place. I must have got the tapes just right.

Making the comparison to cloth, Megamax is nowhere near the bulk, even nearing capacity. It's an entirely different, all-encompassing, squishy, clingy sort of bulk. Terrific for those of us who enjoy the sensory aspect of diapers.

Tonights decision will be a difficult one, cloth or Megamax?

Edit: It occurs to me that this might present another avenue if I decided to tell Mrs Maxx. "Hey, honey, I tried this while you were gone and got a really good night's sleep. It doesn't feel that weird. I'd like to do it onece in a while. Maybe on nights when you need your sleep and don't want me to wake you by getting up."

Last edited:
Cloth it is. I was going to do the rest of the day in big boy pants, but I heard the free sample Supreme light calling to me. Put it on 3ish for a walk to the store, followed by some yard work. I was upper 80's today, so I was taking on a lot of water. Nothing was happening the bladder department so I thought I'd make it to a Megamax bedtime. No deal. A salad for dinner and a couple of Lagunitas IPAs set everything to flowing. The Supreme Lite did yeoman duty until 9pm. The next wetting would have gone everywhere, so I pulled out the Adult Cloth Diaper overnight prefold and high back plastic pants. Guaranteed that will take the last quarter of the Notre Dame game plus whatever happens overnight. Well, I hope so anyway.

Gotta love cloth. Massive bulk, even when dry.

Here we are again. Still diapered, still wet, for the longest stretch in at least 3 years. Much as I'd like to extend the streak, I really do have to put the big boy pants on and get stuff done. Top of the list is doing some things to my car. No, I can't do it diapered. Shirts ride up while on the ground, and it's in clear view of the neighbors.

Also, I'm wearing a nearly new, ie, clean and unstained prefold. I"d like to keep it that way. <deep sigh> Maxx out

Another great night's sleep, another MegaMax destroyed. I could get used to this.

It wasn't all that wet when I got up, so I left it on for a couple more hours to use and enjoy it to capacity. :giggle:

9 nights straight diapered. That's a new personal best for ol' Maxx, if you don't count my time as an actual baby. Except for one night in cloth, and one in a Supreme Lite, it's been all MegaMax. I'm still wearing last nights diaper and considering the merits of changing and staying padded all day. It's supposed to rain all day, it's the first Sunday of NFL regular season and I don't have anywhere I have to be. Mrs. Maxx will be back tomorrow or Tuesday, so I do feel an obligation to make best use of my remaining diaper time.

On the other hand, it's Sunday. There's always the chance Junior will bring the grandkids over. He usually gives me a heads up, but even with that he's only 15 minutes a way. Getting cleaned up and airing the place out in that time is iffy at best. Right now, I'm leaning towards a shower and a change to a Supreme Lite. The brown line has already been through, so the Lite would be #1 only.

Almost 4 hours in this Air Supreme Lite. I suspect it's close to it's limits, but that doesn't really matter because it's been a satisfying session and I'm ready to go for the big boy pants.

Maxx out.

One of the very few times you'll see me type that I am in a totally, 100% dry diaper. Mrs. Maxx is at her part time gig, so I have a few hours. I was going to go for a long walk, but i'm sort of on call. My mom and sister are in Orlando, so impending hurricane. Mom was having some sort of difficulty, so sis took her to the ER. Mom is pretty much incoherent with dementia, so it's hard to tell what's actually going on. It could have been a false alarm, ie, mom a little dehydrated or sat up too fast, or it could be something more serious.

In any case, between that and the hurricane, Maxx making a trip to Florida very soon seems likely. Along with that goes at least a couple weeks of no diapers, and the anxiety of leaving Mrs. Maxx unsupervised.

Amazingly, my my diaper is STILL dry, although that can't last very much longer.

Edit: Here we are some 3 hours later. My Supreme lite was pleasantly plump for quite a while, but now it's a little too squishy and saggy. I'm not giving up on it yet, but the end is near. A satisfying session all things considered.

Edit 2: Now that I've removed it and done the post mortem, it was even more satisfying. I can't believe it held that much without leaking! No wonder it was sagging. There was only a thin rim of dry white stuffing at the top of the back edge. The rest was totally soggy. I can safely say I got my moneysworth out of that diaper.

Last edited:
Another diaper day!

Mom, sis and their house all got through Ian without apparent damage, although much of Orlando is seriously flooded. Thank you Jesus!

Mrs. Maxx working again, and I figured I would be putting in a fair amount of phone and online time with sis, so I used that to mentally justify diapers to myself. I really do need to clean up now and air the house out.....

It's only been a week. Seems a lot longer. I had a couple of diaper sessions Monday and Tuesday last week, but didn't have time to check in at the time. Today is a bit more casual, although I do have some things to get done around the house. I got out a Megamax in anticipation of a very wet day.

Edit: 2 hours in, the Megamax is delightfully plump. Prior to padding up, I was waffling between it and a long walk in a NS Air Lite. I'm glad I went for the Megamax and an at home session. I'll do stationary bike and weights later to make up for the missed walk.

Last edited:
Went out for a long walk to enjoy fall color this morning. Thanks to a NS Supreme Lite, I started out fully hydrated and enjoyed not having to worry about stopping to take pictures or where the next porta-potty might be.

Now it's time for a shower and big boy pants. I'm okay with that.

All day rain here today. It would have been the perfect diaper day. I had already decided it was going to be a Megamax day. Last night, Mrs. Maxx got her work re-scheduled to Thursday. Damn.

The toilet is clogged. That would have, could have, should have been in a diaper. Double Damn!!

Back