Cheapest pack of diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklingshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
So I live by a marsh grocery store that is around 10 mins walking distance and they have a huge diaper area. I haven't even walked down it (way to shy :sad: ) but does anyone know the cheapest brand and pack of diapers? Do places usually sell packs of 2 or 4 diapers? Any brands welcome

Darthwader

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Typically, when you go to a store, usually only baby diapers/training pants/bedwetting pants come in a small package. Your run-of-the-mill adult diapers will not, because they are larger in size and usually go as small as 20 pairs for a small bag.

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Depends Silhouettes come in boxes of 3 for around $5

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Depends Silhouettes come in boxes of 3 for around $5

I was thinking the same thing but where I'm at the stores haven't had any of the sample packs in over a year. That would be Walgreens and Riat Aid.

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I was thinking the same thing but where I'm at the stores haven't had any of the sample packs in over a year. That would be Walgreens and Riat Aid.

They are at every chain store, even in the thrift stores, FFS!
They were the first product I started this binge with before I discovered Goodnites

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've noticed that Dollar General has smaller packs but have never bought any.

Sparklingshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Thank you guys and also I can fit baby diapers so I might try those, are you allowed to open one and change into it then buy the pack?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thank you guys and also I can fit baby diapers so I might try those, are you allowed to open one and change into it then buy the pack?

Haha...that I'd like to see, right in the middle of my grocery store. I think I'd stop and applaud, right before you got arrested!

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
theres a bathroom man

This thread is giving me a good laugh after a bad streak. Even though there may be bathrooms you'll do better to buy them and then wear them. Don't be one of those people that causes them to start locking up the diapers next!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
Haha...that I'd like to see, right in the middle of my grocery store. I think I'd stop and applaud, right before you got arrested!

OMG. That would be hilarious to see.

And no you can't take them into the bathroom to change before you buy them.

You must pay and then you can change into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.