Role
Diaper Lover
4.19 a gallon is the cheapest in NYC area that i seen this week

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I hope you put some fuel stabalizer in those gas cans... gasoline will go bad ya know.
That'll take a while. At lifeguard we get the stuff at about 50 gallons a time and during the winters that'll lasts us about 2 months (if not more) and it still works well. Only thing we add is oil for the smaller engines. The fuel for the larger engines we don't add anything. I bet those 5 cans go faster then how long we keep our gasoline.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Just proves that we're being ripped off big time by the money-hungry oil industry.
Not to mention the government... So much bloody tax!

I have no idea how much petrol/diesel costs, all I know is that it's a lot. I'm not driving until I'm rich, or until that magical car that runs on hydrogen or something comes out. :p

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
There was a gas war goin on in northern Houston. It went all the way down to $2.08! Not kidding either! This was real! :D Right now its about 3.30 unleaded

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
When I was upstate, the computer systems at a Getty must've malfunctioned because everything was $1.00 a gallon

Place was jacked! They couldn't fix it until the repair guy got there and they were forced to sell it if people pulled up!

We filled up there before we went any further :p.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
The lowest i've seen was about $3.43 a few days ago.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Where I live its about $1.30 a litre and the cheapest I seen was $1.14 a litre the other day!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I was upstate, the computer systems at a Getty must've malfunctioned because everything was $1.00 a gallon

Place was jacked! They couldn't fix it until the repair guy got there and they were forced to sell it if people pulled up!

We filled up there before we went any further :p.

I would've been filling up everything that could hold gas...Cups, bags, whatever...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was down to 3.49 here, but it started going up with this hurricane stuff going on, I filled my vette yesterday, for the first time in a year, and 12 gallons was 50 bucks.

But now I'm good for another year, I put a whopping 400 miles on this year, thats almost 2000 miles in 3 years, it's definitly time for a new one.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Not to mention the government... So much bloody tax!
Thats why the Government will never plan to lower gas prices. They can't afford to lose the money. Same thing goes for everything else they tax. When house prices were going through the roof, did they step in? Not really, they were reaping in the money.

But speaking of prices, How many miles do you drive on that thing? I would gather that my mums car does about 17-20k miles a year. Where as my dads work van is probably 4x as much as that. Less guess that it costs 10p per mile. As a whole, This household spends way more than £4k a year for petrol for personal reasons, my dad uses his van for other things other than business. Even my student loan won't cover that, If it did, I would have to sleep in the back seat!

Just that Darkfinn brought up the point that Americans travel more. So complain about the cost more. So I was wondering how much you spend a year on gas alone for traveling.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But speaking of prices, How many miles do you drive on that thing? I would gather that my mums car does about 17-20k miles a year. Where as my dads work van is probably 4x as much as that. Less guess that it costs 10p per mile. As a whole, This household spends way more than £4k a year for petrol for personal reasons, my dad uses his van for other things other than business. Even my student loan won't cover that, If it did, I would have to sleep in the back seat!

If your talking about the corvette, I have it 3 years and put 2K on it, mostly it just sits in the garage covered, on my other 2 cars, I would say I average 12K for a year, between the 2 vehicles.

The truck is driven when it's going to rain, or raining or snowing, the honda get treated just like the corvette no rain/snow, I have the honda a year now and it's never been wet, in fact the vette and the honda have never been washed, they are always clean and shinning.

When I was working I did drive a whole bunch, I would say 20K a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.