Cheapest Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So what's the cheapest gas you've seen in your area recently? For me, it would have to be about $3.75

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
1.389 Euros per liter yesterday at the gas station by my uni. That's for regular gas. Diesel was 1.369 EUR/l.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Diesel is actually cheaper there? Here it's like 30 cents higher

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Here in Northeast Pa, the cheapest I have seen was 3.65(today) but last friday I was down in the Harrrisburg area and I bought reg. gas at 3.49.

And just about 30 miles south of here in Brewick Pa, gas stations are having a gas war and dropping prices to do more volume some stations are at 3.45.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Diesel is actually cheaper there? Here it's like 30 cents higher
Yes, it is. In return, Diesel cars pay higher road taxes, so only people who drive a lot use Diesel cars.

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Diesel used to be cheaper here... until all that damn oil speculation started raping us all up the arse. Diesel is actually much cheaper than gasoline to produce... so even though it is taxed at a higher rate it should be less expensive to buy.

On a related note... gas here in Charlotte is running between $3.85 and $3.89 for regular. All my cars take premium 93 octane (or better if I can find it) so I'm still paying upwards of $4. Confounded NC gas tax of 0.30 per gallon is killer. Down across the border in SC where there is no state gas tax they are paying $3.50.

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Friend of mine on the way home from work paid ~$8.55/US gallon (£1.20/UK litre) for some diesel last night. Lovely. £64 (~$120) for not even a full tank. At least it is down from the ~$9.25/US gallon it hit a few weeks back.

Bloody hell - thank goodness I don't drive!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Pojo, we're not located very far from each other. Here in southern MD the prices have also dipped to the mid-$3.70s for regular.

~Pramrider

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pojo, here in central Virginia, I'm paying about 3.34 a gallon with my Shell card. They take 5% off because of the card, gambling that you won't pay your card off each month. We of course do pay it off. I think I can get it even cheaper if I buy Sheets gas with their card. You might look into it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pojo, here in central Virginia, I'm paying about 3.34 a gallon with my Shell card. They take 5% off because of the card, gambling that you won't pay your card off each month. We of course do pay it off. I think I can get it even cheaper if I buy Sheets gas with their card. You might look into it.
I think Sheetz is the most expensive around here sometimes...But the Mobile and Citgo are the cheaper ones

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
In my area, $3.76.

When I went on vacation, I saw $3.59.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I only buy gasoline from high-end stations... like Shell or BP. I try to avoid Exxon if I can b/c they are the largest oil company in the world... so if demand for Exxon slacks and they drop their prices all the other companies will drop prices too. I've had too many bad experiences with mom-and-pop little gas stations selling cheap gasoline that makes my cars run like crap. Shell & BP fuels are among the highest rated, cleanest burning, most powerful types available.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So what's the cheapest gas you've seen in your area recently? For me, it would have to be about $3.75
the gas price is pretty much the same here.

I heard that supposedly the gas price will go up to $6.00 at the end of summer.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
the gas price is pretty much the same here.

I heard that supposedly the gas price will go up to $6.00 at the end of summer.

I doubt that...If it didn't go down some, even then I don't think it would go to $6.00

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
$9.127/gallon

That's converted from 1.52 EUR / Liter

Status
Not open for further replies.