Cheapest diapers for beginners

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi 👋 seeing as I’ll have my own place j. A few months and I’m saving up some money I was curious to know what your favorite cheap diaper is if you have any, I’m kinda wondering if there’s any cheap thick diapers out there but I also just want to hear opinions, thanks!

I just ordered some cloth back cushies from abu, a 10 pack was less than $30 bc they are on sale. Depending on your preference of cloth back or plastic back these are comfy :)
Abu also has sample packs for reasonable prices to try out different styles, that's how I found the cushies. Otherwise my super cheap alt was Walmart disposable pull ups for adults, I think they were equate? Definitely not as good as abdl diapers but they get the job done

Crinklz for me as you get 15 in a pack instead of the usual 10.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and IcyBlue
I didn't know that, I should check them out. Thanks for the info! Definitely seems more cost effective

Reactions: thelittlestkitten
I don't like cheap diapers, for they aren't pleasurable enough, their padding isn't bulky nor has retentive capability.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten, MetalDan86 and chiaochai
That's true, but that's why I've got good ones coming in the mail. The cheap ones are good for a quick fix but they definitely aren't as good as ones from abu or other abdl sites

Reactions: Hemix and thelittlestkitten
I would say Tranquility ATNs are a good cheap diaper for beginners. They aren't on par with premium diapers, but they are plastic backed and better than anything you'll find in your local drugstore. They can reliably hold a full wetting, even more with a booster, and are a good introduction to diapers for those just starting out.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, thelittlestkitten and MetalDan86
If you're a beginner, I think you should treat yourself to something better than the cheapest options. As others have said, they're just not as good, and although they'll do when needs most, I think if you start out with something that's only going to be disappointing, then it might ruin your enjoyment of what should be a very special experience.

I really like Tykabales, especially the hook and loop ones, as they're comfortable, easy to use, absorbent and cute, but we're so lucky with the range of ABDL-specific options we have these days, so I'd look for something targeted at the community.

Whatever option you go for though, enjoy! :)

Reactions: Hemix and thelittlestkitten
Diapers aren’t super expensive unless you’re incon and have to buy them all the time.

I would suggest abenas if you’re looking for a cheaper premium. I think a case is somewhere in the 60 dollar range.

Most likely any store brand diaper is inexpensive ! May not be as thick like you would hope !!

Thank you all for the responses! Will definitely check them all out. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and Jorelaxed
Back