Cheap diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just bought a case of Fitright briefs for 22 dollars from Amazon that is awesome for me because I don't like spending lots of money on diapers.

Idaho

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea but I like the cloth back because plastic is too sticky for me

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
To each his own, but it seems rare to hear one of us say they prefer cloth back. Lol.

I don't mind it, but I definitely "prefer" plastic.

WABX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To each his own, but it seems rare to hear one of us say they prefer cloth back. Lol.

I have a Molicare on now. I was born in the early 50's with clothe diapers but i love plastic backed disposable's .

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent

For the longest time I preferred cloth back and actually was pretty hesitant to try plastic. As far as I am aware all diapers I have worn when I was a baby where cloth backed. I actually think if they made decent cloth backed adult baby diapers, I would prefer them over plastic. However, since there really are not any good ones on the market at least not that i'm aware of, I prefer plastic now, cause they are just overall better diapers.

But I do think cloth back feels nicer overall and feels more babyish / child like cause that is generally what exists today as baby diapers and pull ups.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
give the abu preschool diapers a try they are a nice cloth backed ab diaper. They are pretty decent for what they were made for

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I buy Tena classic briefs on eBay. It usually costs $45 for a case of 100 (4 packs of 25).

Status
Not open for further replies.