Cheap Diaper with insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've recently tried using a walgreens (store brand) diaper with a pampers 7 inside for extra absorbancy. It works really well. Anyone else use baby diapers as boosters?

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
no, but it's something I am going to try in the near future

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes I use cheap diapers, and baby diapers like huggies, and pampers size 6 and 7, I also use tena pads for men in goodnights, they double the effectiveness.

I used CVS, and walmart brand Assurance, I buy the mediums and I have been getting plastic backed, every time I get the Assurance, I was getting them from CVS but they went to clothlike covers and they suck big time....

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
how are those wallgreens diapers workin for ya? I got my gf some for daytime use...

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
how are those wallgreens diapers workin for ya? I got my gf some for daytime use...

I'd like to take this moment to, once again, voice my immense support for Walgreens diapers. First off, you get like 20 of them for abound $8 bucks + tax. Next, they hold around 2-3 wettings, and I'm a pretty big wetter; not to mention that I usually flood. Finally, they literally vanish under jeans so long as the jeans aren't skin tight; with their new cloth cover, there's no chance of the crinkle factor giving you away.

The ONLY drawback is that sometimes, while putting one on, the tapes will rip off. That, however, is easily fixed with some duct-tape.

Yawgmoth 110% suggests Walgreens brand diapers for any wearing in public purposes.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I've recently tried using a walgreens (store brand) diaper with a pampers 7 inside for extra absorbancy. It works really well. Anyone else use baby diapers as boosters?
Not exactly, I have not used baby diapers with another diaper. Although before I could get adult diapers when I was 12-14 I would use size 6 baby diapers, which yes did NOT fit me then and I have a 28 inch waist then. So to make them fit I would just put them inside a brief like a girl would put a pad in her panty. Kind of like a giant pad! :laugh:

Next, they hold around 2-3 wettings, and I'm a pretty big wetter; not to mention that I usually flood.
Seriously!? I always heard the absorbancy on those sucked, even worse than depends, I geuss who ever told me that was mistaken. I still would not buy a pack over my molicares though haha. Of course if want to hand out a freebee (since they are so cheap :smile1:) I will defiantly give it a try haha.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
baby diapers are the best pads to use in adult size diapers, but the downside is that you have to perforate them before use :p

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I made a thread about stuffers a while ago.. but yes, I have done that.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i say jsut use a pull-on diaper with the stretch cut off, they bulge liek mad when wet, and cover everything up

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I used CVS, and walmart brand Assurance, I buy the mediums and I have been getting plastic backed, every time I get the Assurance, I was getting them from CVS but they went to clothlike covers and they suck big time....
I completely agree about the CVS clothlike. I actually wrote them at CVS.com and they sent me an apology letter and a $10 giftcard. But I haven't bought them since.

I only have Pampers sz4 and huggies sz5 and I use them in goodnites. I just cut the edges off and take the velcro and leakguards off and shove them in. Usually two at a time.
Oh yea and I have a pack of sz6 of the Walmart's Parent's Choice. BLAH They suck eggs big time. I won't even buy those when I have kids. But they are okay for stuffers i suppose.

I'd like to take this moment to, once again, voice my immense support for Walgreens diapers. First off, you get like 20 of them for abound $8 bucks + tax.
Heh just to bug you about this because I can and have in the past... ^_^

THEY ARE NOT 8 BUCKS!!!...they are 9.99 on sale and you get 22 for medium and i think 20 for large :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For me the assurance is just a cheap diaper, I would not actully depend on it, in any way.

You know when you just need a diaper fix, I wear them under my 7mm wetsuit, when I go for a walk, the wetsuit keeps the cold and wind away from me, and the diaper is just there for the 4 mile walk, you know it's always wet just before I leave home, and it just gets even wetter along the way, I am totaly soaked from sweat, and the wetsuit holds the diaper so it won't leak, but I don't actully care if it does.

I just love the feel of the diaper under the skin tight suit....:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.