Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Why don't that many people use the Chat room?

Role
Diaper Lover
I thought Moo removed flashchat. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, someone noob me on how to configure mIRC.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The flashchat isn't as popular...It used to be, but not as much since the bar saying who was in there disappeared due to compatibility to the update...But a good amount of people are on the IRC, which you get to through MIRC, Mibbet, Chatzilla, etc...Moo may remove the flashchat, since it's not as popular, and too many people in it cripples the site performance

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I really need to get out more....
lol #IRC isn't going to help.

The chat can be awesome when the right members are around, otherwise it's nothing but a bunch of greetings and haphazard ramblings, not that I pay much attention to #adisc to begin with. I use the IRC for PMs that way people can talk to me when they want to and I don't have to keep up with the conversation, when there is one, so much... Not to mention it's easier to avoid people I don't like.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Seriously, Im turning pale. Well, paler. Go Agoraphobia!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Problem with IRC, there can be many people online, but no real discussion taking place.
That's not a problem, it's just IRC :p. It might seem strange for new users, but it's really quite normal.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a mac and can't use the mIRC thingy, but I have IRCle which is an IRC program for macs, if anybody else has a mac, can they "noob me" on working an IRC program?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Awesome! IRCle sucks big ass anyway. Thanks!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
All you really need to do is:

1) When network list pops up, click Add.
2) Edit your new network, Change the IRC server to read irc.blitzed.org/6667
3) Fill in your nick, etc. and hit Connect
4) type /join #adisc

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
It really sucks that Flashchat has died. I remember back in the day when it used to be all busy and you could always find someone on it. Well I guess times change. I'll have to stop in IRC somtime then soon I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.