• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Chat Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I haven't been able to get into the flash chat today.

It acts like it is loading... but then just gives me the blue background screen... nothing else happens.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think you will find most people will support IRC. Mostly because it's what everyone got used to here and it tend to have more activity. I'm sure if there's anything wrong with the flashchat it will be fixed soon. Just give it some time, in the mean time you could always go to the IRC if you want as that is still working.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I prefer the Flashchat...Seeing as IRC is usually pretty quiet, despite the number of people there...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I prefer the Flashchat...Seeing as IRC is usually pretty quiet, despite the number of people there...
That mainly depends on the time you come in there.

It can get really active. in the evening, at night and even a bit in the morning (Western Europe so late afternoon, evening and even a bit in the night)

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Try it again... this problem should now be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.