Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
First thing I want to say is I tried to make my character fit to how my personalty is and essentially that character is me.

For me I can't bring myself to make another character.

Also can you guys see your character as an adult? Would you ever get your character drawn as an adult or do you feel it ruins the inner version of you.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
sorry if im missunderstanding but are you saying that if your char gets drawn as an adult it will kinda ruin it for you?

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
sorry if im missunderstanding but are you saying that if your char gets drawn as an adult it will kinda ruin it for you?

Well I mean like how I see myself is how I tired to make my character like. I just honestly don't see myself as an adult. I know it is weird what I am trying to say, sorry. >.<

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Well I mean like how I see myself is how I tired to make my character like. I just honestly don't see myself as an adult. I know it is weird what I am trying to say, sorry. >.<

Nothing to be sorry about :3 im just bad at understanding. and no i wouldnt say thats wrong

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you think your character shouldn't be an adult, he shouldn't. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it's your creation and should match your vision. Likewise, if your approach is to essentially replicate your own personality bit with fur (to oversimplify), go for it. It's your call.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Fursonas? I only have one: my dearest Henni. Which is me. That is to say, I am her ~ But I don't think it's wrong if a person chooses to have more than one. Maybe they'll have different characters that they feel represent differing parts of their personality. Or maybe they'll have more than one just for the fun of it. This is all for fun, after all! It stops being fun when we try to put rules on things. :eek:

I can't quite see my fursona as an adult. I've tried, but it just doesn't work. It wouldn't line up with my inner vision.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
Fursonas? I only have one: my dearest Henni. Which is me. That is to say, I am her ~ But I don't think it's wrong if a person chooses to have more than one. Maybe they'll have different characters that they feel represent differing parts of their personality. Or maybe they'll have more than one just for the fun of it. This is all for fun, after all! It stops being fun when we try to put rules on things. :eek:

I can't quite see my fursona as an adult. I've tried, but it just doesn't work. It wouldn't line up with my inner vision.

Yea that is how I feel when I try and think about my character as an adult.

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
My character is an adult, he represents me and the me I'd like to be. I've tried drawing him as a cub but it just didn't feel right for some reason, I'm just a BIG baby I guess. As for having other characters I think it's fine. I have a couple different ones that share some of my personality but ultimately my wolf character is the one I pour myself into.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
My character is a foal, I wouldn't mind seeing him all grown up though! And to me there's nothing wrong with having more than one OC, they are extensions of yourself are they not? Some people just identify with more than one species or character, and there is nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't think having more than one character is wrong. I have more than one character. My fursona is a wolf pup, but I wouldn't mind seeing him grown up though. I don't think it would ruin the inner version of my character. But everyone is different though.

StormyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
my character is a wolf/husky mix but is mostly wolf

S

Speck

I have two characters I identify with, a Fox, and a Folf, both of which appeal to my real life characteristics.

Weird, I know, but I grew up with dogs and actually put some thought into how I relate to certain animals before making my choice and picking them as my 'sona'.

Foxfan1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Somehow I feel my fursona has always been a fox... being able to be cunning and occasionally sneaky in tight spots - but also possess a caring and nurturing personality. In hindsight I decided my fursona's name should be "Friendly" (just his nickname, I have a real name for him that's rarely ever spoken xD)

Also, there's his bestest little friend in the furry world, Timothy the raccoon. In my stories about them, Timothy is a bedwetter and is easily upset when his Pull-ups get wet; Friendly is always willing to offer his little friend a sympathetic paw and words of comfort though. I also occasionally write on another storyline where Friendly is Timothy's teenage babysitter and the little raccoon is having problems with his potty-training.
9103343639_ef42ea9b10_z.jpg

PokeKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I've been testing a few other animals, but I feel that a kitten suits me best. I love cuddles and warm things, like your everyday kitten, but enjoy messing around in snow (still :p) like a kitten. I love the fact that you can pick them up, put them in your lap and generally love them. Also, as it happens, there are no diapers for this kitty :3. A pure bred kitten of the woods. As a young kitten though, she goes out hunting and goes back out with a new deer friend. Occasionally (but rarely) she has found herself bringing home badgers.

And what's her name? Bluebell. :3 A name that compliments her eyes. But, anyway.

Bluebell's best friend in those woods is Brumble, a cute little woodpecker. They basically do everything together. EVERYTHING.

Also, if you fancy taking a peek at Bluebell, take a peek at my avatar!

MysticalMelody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
My fursona to me, is different from my characters. In fact, 'myself' as a character is different from my diaperfur character.

Both happen to be anthropomorphic cats, though one is in the genre of pink, and one is violet. My fursona has short pink hair and a tiny poofy tail, while my diaperfur fursona (if you could call her that, some people don't believe anthropomorphic characters can be furs, I do) Melody happens to be my avatar and such. Long violet tail with a poof, and equally long violet hair.

As for my other OC's...I have enough to fill a bus at this point, and all are unique. Hell, 9 of my OC's take up a World of Warcraft server.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My Fursona is "G'Tyrr'Y'Rgg", a Caitian Starfleet Weapons Officer, assigned to the FKA Slaughterer, a Federation-Klingon Alliance Warp-Fighter Carrier/Heavy Assault Starship.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I identify as fox, i have the cunning, curiosity, and agility of a cat, but with the strength, stamina, and honest/loyalty of a dog, I have the wit, slyness, beauty and grace of a fox, and im wild at heart, im flexible and able to adapt to a situation quickly. i have no fursona per se, but rather my spirit is attuned with the fox, and thus I feel imbued with or otherwise embody foxy traits.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
It's a little bit confusing and frustrating when people change their main fursona frequently (a silly pet peeve, I guess. not really a strong feeling anyway.), but I don't see anything wrong with having multiple characters. That's just how i feel about it though. Other furries are free to do what they want. It can be hard to settle on one when there are so many possibilities.

I don't really see my fursona as an adult. There is one picture where she/I sort of look a bit older, But this happened due to miscommunication. (and I'd have felt awful asking to have the whole thing redone, especially because it is a very cute picture anyway. and I'd have been afraid to be told "no".) Officially, Shippo is not an adult.

My fursona is slightly different from my real life personality. My fursona probably gets angry a lot less easily, and maybe is more prone to crying and whining...? Shippo is also a lot more girly, as I very much wish I could be...

Status
Not open for further replies.