changing your wet diaper do wipe or just put on fresh diaper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to wipe every time but some times I do not have wipes with me and I simply change into a fresh diaper (does not stay fresh long any ways)

I wipe with every change and try to air out before I put on a dry one.

Reactions: DprEffect
Depends. (No pun intended. Hehe.)
I mostly just change into another diaper- Although, it does vary a bit.

Wipes for sure sometimes I put on a fresh diaper. Rashes are no laughing matter and it looks weird going to the drug store for desitin

Most of the time I just put a new diaper on. If I am indulging in the fantasy of a 'diaper change' i'll do the whole thing, changing pad, laying down, wipes, before putting on a new diaper

Most of my wet diaper changes are done at home. I have a facecloth I get wet with warm water from the faucet and clean my skin, then dry briefly with a bath towel and final drying with a hair dryer. It's easy to get my skin angry so I have to keep clean. For me, skipping clean-up when changing out of a wet diaper into a dry one is just asking for trouble.

I do everything I can to make sure my diaper hobby stays pleasant and convenient, so I can enjoy it properly.

Unless I have a lot of time or if I have a rash, I just make sure the area is dry, then I use powder before I put my clean diaper on.

Wipes with adult wipes and applied diaper cream if needed and diaper up

I always give the area a quick wipe down. It only takes a minute and significantly reduces the chance of discomfort.

Reactions: Sheepies and bounduptoplease
Usually just put a fresh one on as I need to do it quick before getting caught out 😢

Recently at change overs, I have been using flushable wet wipes (I tear them up to flush so they don't cause problems down the pipes!)
I'm now using Tena wipes which I find nicer to use. There not flushable so I either bin them or repurpose them. Handy on site for checking oil levels etc (I'm a wetter not a messer!)

Last edited:
Wipe. When possible wash.

I do not wipe... Usually if i'm changing diapers then its just a quick change with no wiping, otherwise its diaper off then shower.

Usually just, a fresh dry diaperdiaper, and powder, if its a disposable diaper.
Changing out of my nighttime cloth diaper, I wash.

Wipes or a shower

It depends. With an absorbent diaper that's soaked it all up, I may just rediaper. Most times though I use a wipe, unless I'm going to shower immediately.

Shower, powder, fresh diaper 😍

Last edited:
Heh same as SoFloDL! Shower,powder, and diaper.

Reactions: SoFloDL
I will use wipes most of the time, even if it's a quick wipe down. The only time I won't is if I'm in the heat of some 'personal exploration' and I'm about to leak. But, when I'm done, I will definitely wipe down or shower. Don't like smelling like pee beyond the safety of my room, alone.

Reactions: SoFloDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back