changing your wet diaper do wipe or just put on fresh diaper ?

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I try to wipe every time but some times I do not have wipes with me and I simply change into a fresh diaper (does not stay fresh long any ways)

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wipe with every change and try to air out before I put on a dry one.

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Depends. (No pun intended. Hehe.)
I mostly just change into another diaper- Although, it does vary a bit.

Mapboy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other, Private
Wipes for sure sometimes I put on a fresh diaper. Rashes are no laughing matter and it looks weird going to the drug store for desitin

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Most of the time I just put a new diaper on. If I am indulging in the fantasy of a 'diaper change' i'll do the whole thing, changing pad, laying down, wipes, before putting on a new diaper

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most of my wet diaper changes are done at home. I have a facecloth I get wet with warm water from the faucet and clean my skin, then dry briefly with a bath towel and final drying with a hair dryer. It's easy to get my skin angry so I have to keep clean. For me, skipping clean-up when changing out of a wet diaper into a dry one is just asking for trouble.

I do everything I can to make sure my diaper hobby stays pleasant and convenient, so I can enjoy it properly.

chuck

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Unless I have a lot of time or if I have a rash, I just make sure the area is dry, then I use powder before I put my clean diaper on.

Diaperedme

Toddler Lifestyle 👶
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Wipes with adult wipes and applied diaper cream if needed and diaper up

Lordleeky

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Usually just put a fresh one on as I need to do it quick before getting caught out 😢

SAPexpanded

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Recently at change overs, I have been using flushable wet wipes (I tear them up to flush so they don't cause problems down the pipes!)
I'm now using Tena wipes which I find nicer to use. There not flushable so I either bin them or repurpose them. Handy on site for checking oil levels etc (I'm a wetter not a messer!)

Last edited:

MonkeyBaby94

This flag always reminds me to accept myself.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You should always wipe!!! I accompany wipes with baby lotion, desitin, and powder as well. Keeps my bum smooth!

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I do not wipe... Usually if i'm changing diapers then its just a quick change with no wiping, otherwise its diaper off then shower.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Usually just, a fresh dry diaperdiaper, and powder, if its a disposable diaper.
Changing out of my nighttime cloth diaper, I wash.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
It depends. With an absorbent diaper that's soaked it all up, I may just rediaper. Most times though I use a wipe, unless I'm going to shower immediately.

SoFloDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Shower, powder, fresh diaper 😍

Last edited:

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I will use wipes most of the time, even if it's a quick wipe down. The only time I won't is if I'm in the heat of some 'personal exploration' and I'm about to leak. But, when I'm done, I will definitely wipe down or shower. Don't like smelling like pee beyond the safety of my room, alone.