Not open for further replies.

Atomic6

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
i just changed myself bracuse i had an accadent durning my nap i did it the way with me laying down on the floor insted of the other way anyway i enjoyed it very well wearing a new goodnight and happy :D

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
i just changed myself bracuse i had an accadent durning my nap i did it the way with me laying down on the floor insted of the other way anyway i enjoyed it very well wearing a new goodnight and happy :D

I'm not gonna lie, you sound super drunk, which is fine since I am too XD

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you ever been the only sober one at a party? That's how I feel at this late hour....sigh.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm sober too! Have to wonder how hard it would be to self change a diaper drunk, tho.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I never drink. I stayed dry all day after celebrating SIDF last night. I wore Good Nite last night and had to change at 4:30-5:00 am. Did that sitting mostly.
Fascinating

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I'm only sober cuz Its Illegal for me to have alcohol in my truck. I get wasted when i'm at home or at furcons. Because thats pretty much the only time its not illegal for me to drink.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a bleeding ulcer in 1985 and left this earth and passed through the tunnel of light. I saw my mom, dad and other family members waiting in the light. Then there was a rushing sound and I was back in the wheel chair they had wheeled me out in. Needless to say, I stopped drinking anything with alcohol in it, as that's bad for an ulcer.

Now, so many years later, I'll have one beer when I'm grilling, or if we have pizza. Otherwise, I'm very careful as I thought I'd stick around a little bit longer.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm only sober cuz Its Illegal for me to have alcohol in my truck.

Huh? So, where you live, is it illegal to buy booze unless you are on foot? Even if you don't drink it till you get home? Seems like a strange law! How do people buy enough alcohol for parties, where you'd need a vehicle to transport it all? How does alcohol get into supermarkets in the first place if it's illegal to transport it by truck?! (Sorry -- so many questions!)

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Or maybe he's a professional truck driver and can't have booze in the cab with him. His profile says he transfers hazardous chemicals.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
He's a professional driver and it's against DOT regulations to have any beer or alcohol in side the cab or sleeper of the truck your driving.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
He's a professional driver and it's against DOT regulations to have any beer or alcohol in side the cab or sleeper of the truck your driving.

Ah... I see. That makes sense now! :) I don't think we have any laws about transporting alcohol over here (UK). I read "truck" and thought "privately-owned pick-up truck" or something... :-/

I'm not sure the boss would be impressed (definitely gross misconduct!), but legally (as far as I know), a lorry driver here could drive down the motorway swigging from a beer bottle... so long as (s)he was in control of the vehicle and not over the proscribed alcohol limit. It's interesting how different juristictions deal with a particular problem in subtly different ways... :)

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if it counts for anything but I'm on beer #2 and diaper #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.