Changing partners diaper

Yanhoozer554

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven’t posted in a while..so here’s a quick update on my scenario.

My partner has become attached to wearing diapers since I introduced them to her about 6 months ago and will regularly wear them around the house or on long drives. She has really taken to the idea of “using” diapers but can be shy about letting me change her especially after she had 2 go..

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips on how I can make changing her a better experience? I’m hoping to make sure she’s fully comfortable and enjoys being changed the next time she’s open to trying.

Thanks,
Yan

Reactions: Blekyss and broadband76
I think the most important thing is that they talk about it and it is your partner who tells you how to make the moment more pleasant. Perhaps you may even be thinking about it too much... The changes at first may be uncomfortable moments, but the frequency will become a habit and they may be more daily and beautiful moments for both of you. Relax a bit and let yourself go. But if it is something that worries you greatly, it is best to discuss it and reach mutual agreements.

I see a change as a gentle and intimate moment. It does make one very vulnerable however, which can be rather difficult.

When she does allow you the privilege take your time to make her feel as special as she is with your full attention. Be open and honest about what changing does for you and how you would like to be able to make her feel by it. Ask her what her resistance is and if it is something that can be overcome through love and care?

Reactions: TigerDL and broadband76
Changing a partner is a very intimate experience For me, when I am changing either of the girls I care for, I will always talk to them in a calm, gentle voice and always tell the babies what good girls they are for using their diapers after the diaper change there are lots of hugs and kisses. If the diaper-wearing is a little kinky by nature, then you can incorporate an appropriate reward into the diaper change ;)

Abbie hasn't any issue changing me when she decides to assisted me !
It has made us much closer , caring , loving along more intimate in our relationship !

I think the above advice given makes sense but, since this whole thing was your idea and not hers (correct me if I'm wrong) then she's been doing this at least at first to please you.

If she's now actually enjoying it for herself also, only she can give you clues as to what would make her enjoy being cleaned up by you. You'll probly just have to talk about it at the right time.
I think most reading this see your problem as a good one to have!

Yanhoozer554 said:

My partner has become attached to wearing diapers since I introduced them to her about 6 months ago and will regularly wear them around the house or on long drives. She has really taken to the idea of “using” diapers but can be shy about letting me change her especially after she had 2 go..

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips on how I can make changing her a better experience? I’m hoping to make sure she’s fully comfortable and enjoys being changed the next time she’s open to trying.

Thanks,
Yan
The best person to ask is your partner. Especially if she is gaining her own enjoyment and isn't just doing this for you, then she likely has some of her own preferences and things she especially likes.

Changes are always going to be a both intimate and vulnerable experience. I always changed my wife when we participated in this together and it always was all those things for both of us. But your partner will have the best advice for you on what to do (and not do) in that context. I would make sure she knows how much you love her and genuinely enjoy this part, that you aren't turned off by any of it, etc. Little things like that will likely boost her confidence but it does really depend on what her likes (and reservations or limits) are.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I will change my GF quite allot. . . She likes it and loves how intimate and close it makes us feel. It will often lead to sexy times. She used to be embarrassed whe she was messy or on her period, but over time she has come to realise that im not put off and i really dont care about smells and stuff and now is pretty comfortable with it.

Reactions: Chrissie and broadband76
Yanhoozer554 said:

Thanks,
Yan
I have changed my partner's diaper in the past. She's no longer around, but I was happy to do so. I think a lot is finding what works for both of you. Because you want it to work for both of you.

My partner has used diapers for a few years now, but this is recently evolved into DL/ABDL. I have helped him change on a few occasions and think that he does want me to do this more often. I’m very supportive of his condition and needs, but I’m not sure I want to play the “mommy” role - at least not before I have really thought this all through.
C
x

As others have said, changing a partner's diaper is imho, as intimate as sexual intercourse. Be gentle, soothing, comforting, never rough or critical, unless tour partner is into that type of care. Calling your partner over to you for a diaper check might be helpful.

Reactions: broadband76
Back