Changing laying down

Babyshaun

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
I alway change my diaper standing up .i need to change tonight it was load a lot and i figure it would be better clean up lAying down. it was easer and made me feel more babish to. The only problem was trying to put diaper on so i stood up to finsh.
Any one have tips how to put diaper on laying down thank you ahead of time
Baby shaun

CaterpillarSick

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I alway change my diaper standing up .i need to change tonight it was load a lot and i figure it would be better clean up lAying down. it was easer and made me feel more babish to. The only problem was trying to put diaper on so i stood up to finsh.
Any one have tips how to put diaper on laying down thank you ahead of time
Baby shaun
Positioning before taping is the key. It varies from person to person, so I can’t really give you specifics. The biggest thing is that it just takes practice.

There’s also an article on the site that goes through the process quite well. You might want to give it a read to see if it helps.

MonteDriver93

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Laying down is the only way I can get a good fit the first time.

I generally start with a clean diaper underneath me. Rolling side to side to clean and arching my back for removal and replacing. Bottom tapes first then top. Re adjust id needed.

Of course I don't usually mess so cleaning isn't to bad.

Or for a quick change I drop the the wet diaper on the floor where im standing then sit down on a clean one while adjusting for the correct position, laying down then tape as usual.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I mostly change lying down. When putting the clean diaper on you lift your bottom with your feet flat on the surface and your knees up. Slide the back of the diaper under your bottom while it is lifted. Lower your bottom on the diaper. With my knees still kinda bent you lay your legs down. Pull the diaper up between your legs. I start with bottom tapes then top.

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I prefer to lie down when I change. Get a better fit and babies are always laid down when they have their nappies changed.

onecho

"A motorcade of 'meant-to-be's..."
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
The only problem was trying to put diaper on so i stood up to finsh.
That is how I always do it: start laying down then get up. I’ve never been able to get the right fit laying down unless someone is changing me.

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
If I have to change myself, I do so while lying down. I've never been able to do it correctly if I'm standing up.

BlizzardKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As a DL who wears mostly in the evenings I strive for an excellent fit that will be good till morning and I always diaper laying down. I swear I've seen on here you are supposed to fasten bottom or top tapes first but replies to it may have suggested there was no truth to that.

My only ideas are use diapers that have "second chance tapes", take your time. Maybe on the bed with a pillow propping your back and head up?