Changes to Pampers Cruisers 7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been wearing pampers cruisers size 7 since the came out. They have always fit me (a little tight but totally managable). I would always go to walgreens and buy an 18 pack and they have always had a little circular label on the package that said "Three Way Fit". Well recently i went to buy another pack of size 7s and noticed that the "Three way fit" label is gone and now there is a label that says "Go Baby Grips". I didnt think anything of it as they were the same size 7s as always but when i got home and tried to put one on i realized that the diaper has been changed significantly. The side straps seem much less stretchy and the top of the diaper back and front are a different material. These "go baby grips" did not work at all and each time i would manage to get a diaper on the straps would break or the velcro would let go. Needlees to say i freaked out. So yesterday i drove to every walgreens in the area to look for the size 7s with the "3 way fit" label. Luckily i found two packs and bought them up. I think i will try to find a couple more packs if i can but it appears as though pampers has changed the diaper quite a bit. BTW i am 127lbs and have a 30" waist. I dont know why pampers decided to do this but the change is definetly not a good one.

Role
Diaper Lover
They probably changed them to make it a better fit or easier to use on babies, not grownups.
What he said. I doubt the designers at pampers had there diapers in mind for a person that weighs 127 pounds with a 30inch waste...

A

annierighthurr

Hmm, can you describe a little more ? Are they like Huggies now?
That kind of sucks!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Maybe this will teach all you sillies to just buy adult diapers! :educate:

Save yourself the trouble of trying to constantly modify a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper just get bambino for crying out loud.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Save yourself the trouble of trying to constantly modify a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper just get bambino for crying out loud.

Eclipse, I speak for all the babies too big to fit into baby diapers when I say this. YOU KNOW if you could fit into baby diapers, you would wear them. It's that simple, baby diapers are more TB/AB/DL than any adult diaper could ever be. The smell, the designs, the feel....it's all there.

I would have done the same thing roorgreengod did, (go to as many stores as I could and buy up the remaining good stock). But, I can't fit into them, so I'll continue wearing my Abena X Plus and Abena Supers.

I'm Just glad I can fit into underjams, that's a relief. It's nice being able to fit into SOMETHING, though if i had a choice, I would want to fit into Pampers Size 7. I guess that just gives me something to work out for, besides the hotties.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Well said, Brian. Baby diapers still absorb better than any adult diaper out there. They're just simply not made for teenagers and adults.

A

annierighthurr

I don't have to modify Pampers...??
All I do is tape them on just like any other diaper and they stay on. I realize this is not the case with everybody, but just because some people don't in them, doesn't mean that others don't either.

I agree with diapeybabybrian.

Craig

Est. Contributor

I'm sick of this kind of thing! What you don't realise is alot of people CAN'T get adult diapers! If people want to spend there money on Pampers, what business is it of yours? You should think about what you're saying before you go calling all of us "sillies".

Craig.

A

annierighthurr

I'm sick of this kind of thing! What you don't realise is alot of people CAN'T get adult diapers! If people want to spend there money on Pampers, what business is it of yours? You should think about what you're saying before you go calling all of us "sillies".

Craig.
word, craig.
haha (sorry, my friend uses that slang all the time "word, craig"... I couldn't help myself...)

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hmmm thats surprising, i used to be able to just tape on pampers size 6. I really dont care for baby diapers as much because they arent anywhere near as comfortable as normal adult ones.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It still baffles me that there are so many fatass babies out there they felt a need to make a size 7 in the first place.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It still baffles me that there are so many fatass babies out there they felt a need to make a size 7 in the first place.
Haha I agree. They are just putting themselfs more through a hassle than nessacary.

Anyways hypnotized, I was not addressing you specifically. I was addressing pretty much the ones who buy them and can not fit in them without modifying them in some way. They would seriously be better off just buying bambinos.

I understand ab's want the baby type diaper, I do too, but I do not go to extreme extents to do whatever I can do get a baby diaper to fit. That just reminds me of like a crack head doing anything and everything to get his fix. Shows obsession. If they were just to buy bambino here is all the benefits....

1. the diapers would actually fit
2. they absorb hell of a lot more, with essentially the same absorbancy rate of baby diaper to baby, as the absorbancy of bambino to teen/adult, thats something baby diapers can not do for any teen or adult, even if they can fit into them
3. they are babyish just like baby diapers, white with no print other than a babyish one
4. the ratio of thickness of bambino would be the same to an adult or more, just as the same ratio of thickness of a baby diaper to a baby, another thing a baby diaper can't do for an teen or adult

After considering all that it just seems logic to get bambino. Although I just settle with abena x-plus personally, their plastic cover so crinkly, thick, very soft inside, very absorbant, and fit well. The only real downside from them from an ab point of view is they have the size printed on it.

EDIT: I am not trying to offend anyone and sorry if I did, I don't know why people got so defensive over it, it was simply a short peice of advice. I simply just can not wrap my head around the logic of baby diapers on an adult when there is bambino and abena and other good plain plastic bakd diapers.

A

annierighthurr

Haha I agree. They are just putting themselfs more through a hassle than nessacary.

Anyways hypnotized, I was not addressing you specifically. I was addressing pretty much the ones who buy them and can not fit in them without modifying them in some way. They would seriously be better off just buying bambinos.

I understand ab's want the baby type diaper, I do too, but I do not go to extreme extents to do whatever I can do get a baby diaper to fit. That just reminds me of like a crack head doing anything and everything to get his fix. Shows obsession. If they were just to buy bambino here is all the benefits....

1. the diapers would actually fit
2. they absorb hell of a lot more, with essentially the same absorbancy rate of baby diaper to baby, as the absorbancy of bambino to teen/adult, thats something baby diapers can not do for any teen or adult, even if they can fit into them
3. they are babyish just like baby diapers, white with no print other than a babyish one
4. the ratio of thickness of bambino would be the same to an adult or more, just as the same ratio of thickness of a baby diaper to a baby, another thing a baby diaper can't do for an teen or adult

After considering all that it just seems logic to get bambino. Although I just settle with abena x-plus personally, their plastic cover so crinkly, thick, very soft inside, very absorbant, and fit well. The only real downside from them from an ab point of view is they have the size printed on it.

EDIT: I am not trying to offend anyone and sorry if I did, I don't know why people got so defensive over it, it was simply a short peice of advice. I simply just can not wrap my head around the logic of baby diapers on an adult when there is bambino and abena and other good plain plastic bakd diapers.
It also has a lot to do with a very specific thrill of actually being able to wear BABY diapers, specifically. Yeah bambinos are essentially a large baby diaper, but it is just not the same type of thrill at all ;)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Replying to everyone having a hard time with this, not just you, Eclipse. As you can't get the logic of baby diapers on someone big, people who don't like diapers can't get the logic of diapers on you. There are all kinds of ways to like diapers, ranging from the practical to the objectively silly. And has been noted already in the thread, for some, the use of baby/kid diapers is a practical solution when alternatives are not readily available or the fit is considered adequate. Unless these people are stealing them from the grasping hands of children, we just need to let it be.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I'll tell you what I tell everyone else when they buy baby diapers.

Go with an adultdiaper they fit better.

If you are buying babydiapers what is so hard about buying adult diapers?

Craig

Est. Contributor
I'll tell you what I tell everyone else when they buy baby diapers.

Go with an adultdiaper they fit better.

If you are buying babydiapers what is so hard about buying adult diapers?
Ggggrrrr!!! Alot of people can't get adult nappies! What is so hard about buying adult nappies? Well I'm not sure about the US but here in England, you can't just go to the shop and buy adult nappies like you can baby nappies, as no shops sell them and you have to get them off the internet!

Craig.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It also has a lot to do with a very specific thrill of actually being able to wear BABY diapers, specifically. Yeah bambinos are essentially a large baby diaper, but it is just not the same type of thrill at all ;)
Hmmm very good point, I never ever thought of that perspective before. Except I would say the only people who could feel good about fittitng in them is girls, and maybe some like feminine guys. Your average guy would not get gratification from fitting into them (excluding being excited the only diaper they can get their hands on fits).

Replying to everyone having a hard time with this, not just you, Eclipse. As you can't get the logic of baby diapers on someone big, people who don't like diapers can't get the logic of diapers on you. There are all kinds of ways to like diapers, ranging from the practical to the objectively silly. And has been noted already in the thread, for some, the use of baby/kid diapers is a practical solution when alternatives are not readily available or the fit is considered adequate. Unless these people are stealing them from the grasping hands of children, we just need to let it be.
Although you make a good point at most people not wrapping their head around diapers on adults period, I still do not understand why someone would modify a baby diaper, or even ONLY wear baby diapers (even if they fit) cause of them not being nearly as thick or absorbant or comfortable as a adult one. What hypnotized said, helped make it make a bit more sense to me, specially for girls. I think girls look super cute when they fit into baby diapers, of course its not practical as it would leak all the time, but still super cute none the less. When a girl puts on a baby diaper, kinda looks like a bikini style diaper haha.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Although you make a good point at most people not wrapping their head around diapers on adults period, I still do not understand why someone would modify a baby diaper, or even ONLY wear baby diapers (even if they fit) cause of them not being nearly as thick or absorbant or comfortable as a adult one. What hypnotized said, helped make it make a bit more sense to me, specially for girls. I think girls look super cute when they fit into baby diapers, of course its not practical as it would leak all the time, but still super cute none the less. When a girl puts on a baby diaper, kinda looks like a bikini style diaper haha.
The weird stuff we do doesn't have to be based in practicalities like fit or absorbancy or anything of the kind. We could have someone join tomorrow who likes to wear pull-ups, but only on their head like a hat. What we call *B/DL isn't just two things, it's a whole range of peculiar likes for different reasons, and it can change over time. When you guys harp on them just going to buy some adult diapers that "fit", it's just the same as some other guy harping on you for liking diapers at all. Clearly, it's doubly annoying to the British kids who might very well prefer a practical diaper, but find them so hard to get. Just be glad you can get what you like and be happy for others when they can do the same.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Ggggrrrr!!! Alot of people can't get adult nappies! What is so hard about buying adult nappies? Well I'm not sure about the US but here in England, you can't just go to the shop and buy adult nappies like you can baby nappies, as no shops sell them and you have to get them off the internet!

Craig.
That was more directed to the OP. Who happens to be in Emarica. :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.