Changed in front of others

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone been changed in front of others? I’ve not had a butt change in view of others when mommy changes me but I have worn a diaper, onesie and paci in front of some friends that we have made in the kink community.

Reactions: cr5311
I've had two and three babysitters caring for me at once (a couple were new to AB care and just watching) and I've been changed in front of them.

Reactions: ClandestineWing
I have been changed in front of a few different people. Some were just courious on everything, others wanted to learn how so they could babysit.

I have only changed myself which no baby should have to do

While at TC myself and 8 friends where having a few drinks in our hotel room and well the inevitable happened and I was soaked, one of the girls there changed me right then and there in front of everyone, there was no shame at all, and well kinda fun.

pampers4U said:
While at TC myself and 8 friends where having a few drinks in our hotel room and well the inevitable happened and I was soaked, one of the girls there changed me right then and there in front of everyone, there was no shame at all, and well kinda fun.

What is TC?

TeddyCon

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Leio said:
Well...

I've only changed myself... ever. I wish that I could get changed by a big... or maybe have my boyfriend participate... but I think that I'm too self-conscious to let someone else change me.

I've been hospitalized a few times, and after awhile, I've lost a lot of my self-consciousness. It sort of comes from many women wiping me.

pampers4U said:

lol this also kinda happened to me. My first TC a friend offered to change me and then ironically a group of people decided to show up in my room... so literally was being changed while a group of people entered my room... no one judged, it was just awkward xD

Reactions: ABguyfromNS
My wife/mommy changed my diaper in front of her sister.
It's a weird situation. Adoptee and didn't meet until 20s, then roomed together at college.
Her sister mentioned an ABDL group knew people involved. My girlfriend told her I was one too. I was over at their dorm room and was in a wet diaper. She got a diaper of mine from what we kept at her place, and she changed my diaper.

Reactions: cr5311
My dad has walked in on me changing myself multiple times.

When I was at Capcon last, I've had at least one other person watching me get changed every time.

I went to an Adult Nursery a little while ago and I had to take off my adult male clothes then 'nanny' diapered me and dressed me up, it was the first time since I was a 'real' baby that anybody else has put me into a diaper, so much fun!

Not changed but diapered in front of my brothers and sisters when i was 13 for bed wetting.

Reactions: Sazzer
Khaymen said:
What is TC?
TC = TeddyCon - a once a year ageplay / littles / abdl convention in Allentown, PA. Since 2017, they take over the whole hotel. It's closed completely to the public and everyone there is a con attendee. The hotel basically becomes a 'little' utopia for the weekend.

Reactions: Sazzer
well,

Yes many times in hospital, rehab center and recouperating from an accident...and even yet when i’m not doing good and having issues with my many severed nerves and alike (which the drs still cant figure out 100%-not even 50%)...

albeit probably not in the scene your thinking, unless you like medical stuff, which is cool too...

but in the baby way, been changed, and been in front of a couple, but not out in the open by any means!

Being reliant on them is a bit different perspective. albeit having some fun with something that you need to deal with anyhow does help...and back before my accident i was into bdsm/corsetry/etc...

as for changed in public, ive used disabled toilets and my gf or assistant comes in, if im out for any length of time i need a wheelchair, and wheelchair or not get bad cramps which cause issues...im currently between gf’s but still have assistants which help out...i can make a walk up and down a couple isles at foodmart with hanging onto a cart, but not much more, and i’ll pay for it later...but still need to try...

back on topic, yes been changed by lots of people, and as not having much choice, not much fun per se!

I'd kill to be changed by someone else period, changing myself just feels so lonely. as for being changed in front of others, it's something on my bucket list provided those watching are cool with it first. Tbh I kinda like the whole medical setting.

well, yes i know some people are into the medical scene and like i said cool...no worries.

i myself did play in the bdsm and alike...never the medical scene, not sure but my ex is a licensed nurse and still never did the medical thing for play...just wasnt my thing.

I will say that required things get old very quick, that said i try to have some fun if possible...breaks up the monotony...and even then its a drag most the time.

Reactions: activefit
Back