Changed in front of others

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Why not, but only in privacy between of "members of club." But if I really dislike something, so it's messy diaper. With this everyone will be fired out.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Yes.

It has little to do with exhibitionism. It has more to do with the fact that despite hanging out with AB/DLs, I'm the only one with continence needs anywhere near as bad as mine. When we go on long journeys, it often may not be possible to accommodate my needs. I live in Australia - there are stretches of road without publicly accessible toilets along which it takes more time to drive than I can last between diaper changes. As a result, it's not unusual for us to stop for a few minutes so I can be changed on the back seat.

Partly as a result of this, it's also more common for me, individually, to be changed around others even when we're not travelling - because it's so normalised for that to happen, there is little point going to the inconvenience of hunting down a private spot if it's just our group. If it were anyone else, it would be weird, but not with me.

lamando

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As an older kid still in diapers. I was changed many times in the ladies room. There were times when my mom changed me in the back seat of the car when I was six. There were a few times I was changed on a park bench, or even on the ground on a blanket.