Chair protectors

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Do anyone else sit on a pad to protect the couch or chair from a diaper leak? I was having problems with my diapers and pullups leaking out when I'm sitting on the couch and started to put a pad down before I sat down.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and ianwee
i have a couple mats for my bed but if i have a long car ride i typically will fold up one of these mats and sit on it so i dont leak on the seat. otherwise i have them on my bed or whatever bed i'm sleeping on so i don't leak on the bed

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I sleep on goodnites bedmats. When my ex left she left some dog pads that I'm using as a seat protector

Peapodmats.com. These are pads I use on my chairs and car

Yes I have a pad in my arm chair in case I fall asleep and wet heavily

Babybear2006 said:
Do anyone else sit on a pad to protect the couch or chair from a diaper leak? I was having problems with my diapers and pullups leaking out when I'm sitting on the couch and started to put a pad down before I sat down.
Yes I do. A drynites bed pad is on my chair right now, as I sit here in my soggy wet pull-up

Yes, I'm sitting on one now protecting my computer chair. They are rarely needed, but an extra layer just in case is the best practice.

As accidents will happen, chair protectors are a wise investment. You can find washable chair protective pads that are available in various shapes and sizes that will almost match the color of the upholstery on your chair. Someone entering the room probably would not notice. These are not the same as ordinary reusable pads.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I’ve got one in my chair, we also have one in all the cars, once in a while the cat throws up and it save the chair!

When my wife was alive, she always kept a pad on my favorite places to sit. After she passed, I wasn't so pedantic and even though I'm well protected, twice I unintentionally fell asleep on a sofa and leaked like crazy. I learned my lesson and now always sit on bed pads when home alone. The reason I use bed pads now versus chair pads is because I use NorthShore Champion XD Washable Underpads. They are far better than anything I have used over the past 30 years. Because of their structure, they lay flat and stay put underneath me in bed. They do the same on a sofa, while providing large coverage, so I don't have to make sure I'm sitting squared on the pad. Plus they have a very heavy duty PUL backing, so I know they will not leak. I've been using them for years now and love them.

The best disposable pad I found is the NorthShore MagicSorb Super-Absorbent Disposable Underpads. I take a set with me whenever I'm away from home. They stay flat, don't move, and because they are made so well I can use them multiple nights if I haven't leaked. They're expensive, but in reality much less expensive because I can get so much more use out of them.

Reactions: greatlake5 and jdinvirginia
Yes, I do too, as many of you. You can’t always trust in the diaper’s not leaking specially when seated (also other positions but here we’re talking about chairs)🤣. Best regards

Sorry, but I just checked again and the reusable bed pads I use that I like so much are Platinum Care Pads from Amazon. Great pads!

Since I'm more relaxed at home I use washable chair protection. When gaming I don't wanna rush immediatly off to change when I should and sometimes risk a leak. So the protectors are a good investment. Same goes for long car rides.

Cheers

Yes, I use washable pads on my chair and bed. I actually have 3 layers of protection on my bed, a chux on the mattress, then waterproof incontinence level cover, my regular bed sheet cover, then a pad i lay on. I can be bad about paying attention to my diaper, especially when watching shows or playing my switch. I get too focused on that and lose track of everything else.

I try to match a bathroom towel with the chair color .

Back