Chad Cecil Chevalier.... uh... just call me C.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hi... I'm sort of new here... I don't know anyone, and.. I'm no good at talking about myself...but..uh... I'm good at answering questions about myself, so.... Ask Away!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hobbies:
Are you a TB or DL?
If you are a TB what is your TB age?
If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it?
Do you roleplay?
Are you a Furry?

That should start you off. Welcome. :)

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hobbies:Music, Reading, Writing, and cooking
Likes:I enjoy young adult fiction, Authors like Garth Nix are some of my favorites...
Dislikes:I dislike insects, needles, sour food, an understocked spice rack, country, and rap music.
Are you a TB or DL? TB, I guess... moreso than DL
If you are a TB what is your TB age? 17
If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it? I...to be honest never get the opportunity to wear them, too much of a coward.
Do you roleplay? Yes, I do. Quite well, I've been told.
Are you a Furry? Yes I am.

Thanks.

And because I can't figure out how to edit, I want to add I can gladly expand on any of my answers, just say the word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc, C_C_C_Otter. Its a nice place here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to Adisc, C_C_C_Otter. Its a nice place here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thank you very much for your welcome. I hope that I enjoy my stay here, and with nice, friendly people like you around it is sure to be a good time.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hobbies:Music, Reading, Writing, and cooking
Likes:I enjoy young adult fiction, Authors like Garth Nix are some of my favorites...
Dislikes:I dislike insects, needles, sour food, an understocked spice rack, country, and rap music.
Are you a TB or DL? TB, I guess... moreso than DL
If you are a TB what is your TB age? 17
If you are a DL what is your favorite diaper and what do you like doing in it? I...to be honest never get the opportunity to wear them, too much of a coward.
Do you roleplay? Yes, I do. Quite well, I've been told.
Are you a Furry? Yes I am.

Thanks.
Sounds like you've covered weverything pretty well, C. C. Welcome to ADISC! :smile: Looks like you're off to a great start in posting.

One question I could add, what type of dishes do you like to prepare (and eat) the most. I'm a good seafood cook, or so my family tells me.;) my specialty is crab cakes.

~Pramrider

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sounds like you've covered weverything pretty well, C. C. Welcome to ADISC! :smile: Looks like you're off to a great start in posting.

One question I could add, what type of dishes do you like to prepare (and eat) the most. I'm a good seafood cook, or so my family tells me.;) my specialty is crab cakes.

~Pramrider
I have the misfortune of being unable to eat seafood, actually. But my favorite food to cook is Italian food! I actually made my special Spaghetti sauce recipe tonight, for a group of friends. Along with a lovely tray of Garlic bread, which is one of my favorite appetizers.

And yeah, to be honest I like answering questions, so feel free to keep them coming...

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. I like the efficiency in your posts. Straight to the point! OK, well I have a question then. What kind of music are you in to? I have to ask for the sake of my own curiousity! I'm sure you'll like it here and I look forward to getting to know you.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC!

Check out the mIRC Chat server we've got some time, always good to have a live chat going on

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Do you play DoMO(MMORPG)?(See some guy with "The Chevalier Shoppe" as his stall message alot)

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site. I like the efficiency in your posts. Straight to the point! OK, well I have a question then. What kind of music are you in to? I have to ask for the sake of my own curiousity! I'm sure you'll like it here and I look forward to getting to know you.
Thank you very much... I try to be descriptive without being... cluttery.
I like many varieties of music, but there are 3 that I can't really take for various reasons, so I'll go over them first.

Country: My mom tried to raise me on it, I ended up loathing it, go figure.
Rap: I... I just don't like it... can't get into it...
Metal: I have kind of sensitive ears, and this stuff hurts it.

As for stuff I like... I guess I could list some bands I enjoy.
Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, She Wants Revenge, Tune Up! Scatman John, Totally Rad, Mindless Self Indulgence, Benny Benassi, the Beatles, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Daft Punk, Fischerspooner... The list goes on, but I don't want to list bands for the next hour...

Welcome to ADISC!

Check out the mIRC Chat server we've got some time, always good to have a live chat going on

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Do you play DoMO(MMORPG)?(See some guy with "The Chevalier Shoppe" as his stall message alot)
I don't Play DoMO, but I do play Ragnarok Online on the FeelRO server...

Chevalier is one of my favorite words, Actually...

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Thank you very much... I try to be descriptive without being... cluttery.
I like many varieties of music, but there are 3 that I can't really take for various reasons, so I'll go over them first.

Country: My mom tried to raise me on it, I ended up loathing it, go figure.
Rap: I... I just don't like it... can't get into it...
Metal: I have kind of sensitive ears, and this stuff hurts it.

As for stuff I like... I guess I could list some bands I enjoy.
Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, She Wants Revenge, Tune Up! Scatman John, Totally Rad, Mindless Self Indulgence, Benny Benassi, the Beatles, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Daft Punk, Fischerspooner... The list goes on, but I don't want to list bands for the next hour...

I don't Play DoMO, but I do play Ragnarok Online on the FeelRO server...

Chevalier is one of my favorite words, Actually...
I'm going out on a limb here and stating that you have good music taste in my opinion! I agree with the three genres you don't like whole-heartedly though I do like some country-inspired music (like some stuff by the Beatles and Rolling Stones). Do you like Radiohead at all?

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm going out on a limb here and stating that you have good music taste in my opinion! I agree with the three genres you don't like whole-heartedly though I do like some country-inspired music (like some stuff by the Beatles and Rolling Stones). Do you like Radiohead at all?
I don't mind some country inspired music, it's just mainstream country that gets me. And yeah, I DO like radiohead.

I also have a pretty bad weakness for video game music, but... That might be just me... Some of it is so darn catchy...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
welcome to adisc. the more you post the quicker we get to know you, so don't hold back. feel free to drop by the IRC channel and chat.

glad to have you on board, CC. :)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ahh, someone with sensitive ears. I know how you feel, mate. I like your taste in music too. Especially the Radiohead and the Beatles. What about Pink Floyd?

Also, Chad Cecil Chevalier - please say that isn't your real name. Because if it is your parents have a cruel sense of humour.

Welcome to the site. I really hope you enjoy it. It can be really nice to have a place to talk about these sort of things, but also one where people can talk about other stuff as well.

Be seein' you around!

--- mzkkbprmt

T

Thunder

Well welcome! I can't wait to get to know you better, i know you'll enjoy it here!

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
lol, I bought a Yamaha P-70 just so I could play FF music.
Awesome, but my gaming music tastes range way beyond Uemxdeadx's work :smile1:

Ahh, someone with sensitive ears. I know how you feel, mate. I like your taste in music too. Especially the Radiohead and the Beatles. What about Pink Floyd?

Also, Chad Cecil Chevalier - please say that isn't your real name. Because if it is your parents have a cruel sense of humour.

Welcome to the site. I really hope you enjoy it. It can be really nice to have a place to talk about these sort of things, but also one where people can talk about other stuff as well.

Be seein' you around!

--- mzkkbprmt
With Pink Floyd it really depends on my mood, but yeah, I can dig it.

That is NOT my real name, but it's close... same initials and middle name. It is pretty bad, Everyone at school just calls me C.

I'm glad to be here, people seems pretty cool so far.

Thank you for all your kind welcomes. :)

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So..... Birthday is coming up, I'll be 18...

If anyone has any more questions about me personally I am still totally willing to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.