• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

certain nappies wanted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zakrawr

since i live in the UK, i can't try out certain brands....

so anyone who feels like sending me the following samples (will pay them for it), please do.

i'm after, all in size medium, except the pullups:

eurobrief
dry 24/7
secure x plus
bambino
bambino bianco
goodnites XL girl
goodnites XL boy
underjams XL girl
underjams XL boy
depends max/overnight
CVS
walgreens
ABU Super Dry Kids
ABU Extra Thick Overnights
pampers size 7 as they look nice and to use as stuffers
tranquility ATN's
prevail extended wear
wings choice
dry comfort
Mega Care Line Premium Briefs
humanicare
first quality prevail
biboon
any asian diapers except perfect and Dr P which sucked.

Role
Private
We encourage and greatly prefer it if members didn't reveal personal details about themselves (full name, address, etc...) to others on this site. This is done to protect both you and other members.

However, if you really know and have a great amount of trust for each other, then you should be relatively fine.

As far as getting diapers go, you're in the UK and there are plenty of online vendors who will ship to your area. Try searching around first before asking people to send you some.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd be willing to do it, and I've got about half of your list (and quite a few others not listed, primarily kid-sized though), but I think you might be shocked by the shipping costs. For reference, last time I did this for someone in the UK, it cost about $50 in shipping alone.

Z

zakrawr

I'd be willing to do it, and I've got about half of your list (and quite a few others not listed, primarily kid-sized though), but I think you might be shocked by the shipping costs. For reference, last time I did this for someone in the UK, it cost about $50 in shipping alone.
would it still be as much as that for 1-2 samples of each, about 30 or so diapers in all?

We encourage and greatly prefer it if members didn't reveal personal details about themselves (full name, address, etc...) to others on this site. This is done to protect both you and other members.

However, if you really know and have a great amount of trust for each other, then you should be relatively fine.

As far as getting diapers go, you're in the UK and there are plenty of online vendors who will ship to your area. Try searching around first before asking people to send you some.
thanks but most online places overseas only take credit cards not debit cards which i only got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zakrawr

have got paypal, but some sites, simply only take credit cards, not paypal or debit cards.

A

annierighthurr

Umm hahaha
They will just run your debit card as a credit card.
It works exactly the same.
:)
as long as you have one of the well known cards (visa, mastercard, amex, etc) you should be fine, regardless of whether its credit or debit. a lot of companies also just use "credit card" as an umbrella term for any type of plastic. :) you should be fine.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
would it still be as much as that for 1-2 samples of each, about 30 or so diapers in all?
I'd guess that it'd be somewhere around there. I believe you can estimate the cost on UPS and Fedex's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.