cerebral palsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
i have cerebral palsy and i cannot talk, walk, or control my hands. i like to show myself in my diaper on twitter.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Huggie and welcome to the group.

There is several people that have cerebral palsy and I am sure they will be more then willing to talk.

Egor

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i have cerebral palsy and i cannot talk, walk, or control my hands. i like to show myself in my diaper on twitter.

Hello Huggie!

I too have Cerebral Palsy, and I also have Autism.
I can talk, and I use forearm crutches and AFO leg braces to stand and walk (not very well).
I too am in diapers 24/7.
I am in New Hampshire.

caitianx

Huggie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello Huggie!

I too have Cerebral Palsy, and I also have Autism.
I can talk, and I use forearm crutches and AFO leg braces to stand and walk (not very well).
I too am in diapers 24/7.
I am in New Hampshire.

caitianx

i used to wear AFOs too. they were p;lastic and hurt when i tense up. I got sores on my feet cuz of them, but i don't wear them anymore.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i used to wear AFOs too. they were p;lastic and hurt when i tense up. I got sores on my feet cuz of them, but i don't wear them anymore.

My latest AFO's are high-strength carbon fiber composite that force me out of crouch stance/crouch gait.
Anyway, as a CP walker, I go through 3 pairs of sneakers a year.
I am so hard on footwear.
Oh! I am a retired Electronics Engineering Techn

Huggie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My latest AFO's are high-strength carbon fiber composite that force me out of crouch stance/crouch gait.
Anyway, as a CP walker, I go through 3 pairs of sneakers a year.
I am so hard on footwear.
Oh! I am a retired Electronics Engineering Techn
I also used to use a gait trainer to walk. i loved runningn in it!
AWESOME!b what kind of electrionics

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I also used to use a gait trainer to walk. i loved runningn in it!
AWESOME!b what kind of electrionics

Besides my forearm crutches, I myself have a 4-wheel rollator walker I use, if I have to carry stuff, like one of the cameras I use at the Derry, NH Community Public Access CATV channel where I volunteer.

My last job was in the Design Engineering Lab of a robotics company which designed and built silicon wafer handler systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry.

As I said, I am retired on SSDI.
Oh! I do drive, and my car is equipped with hand-controls, so I do not have to use my legs/feet to work the pedals.

Yes, I see your Avatar picture, and you are lot younger than me.

Coming up in June, I will be on a Public Forum Discussion Panel about living with Cerebral Palsy with 3 other people I know who also have Cerebral Palsy.

From age 4 to age 29, I was "Toilet Trained", but after that age, I went "backwards".

I have been back in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

Oh! What brand of dydees are you using?

I am stuck using the Walgreen's CERTAINTY "House Brand" Dydees.

At least I am still able to "wipe myself" after pooping in my diaper.

Several of my Cerebral Palsy friends I know face-to-face have to have others to do that for them.

Anyway, I just got back from Keene, NH where I had gone standard 10-pin bowling with 3 other adults with Autism.

Cerebral Palsy (and Autism) guy, me, defeated the 3 of them, with my bowling an 83.

And I had the physical disability disadvantage.
:smile1:

Huggie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Besides my forearm crutches, I myself have a 4-wheel rollator walker I use, if I have to carry stuff, like one of the cameras I use at the Derry, NH Community Public Access CATV channel where I volunteer.

My last job was in the Design Engineering Lab of a robotics company which designed and built silicon wafer handler systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry.

As I said, I am retired on SSDI.
Oh! I do drive, and my car is equipped with hand-controls, so I do not have to use my legs/feet to work the pedals.

Yes, I see your Avatar picture, and you are lot younger than me.

Coming up in June, I will be on a Public Forum Discussion Panel about living with Cerebral Palsy with 3 other people I know who also have Cerebral Palsy.

From age 4 to age 29, I was "Toilet Trained", but after that age, I went "backwards".

I have been back in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

Oh! What brand of dydees are you using?

I am stuck using the Walgreen's CERTAINTY "House Brand" Dydees.

At least I am still able to "wipe myself" after pooping in my diaper.

Several of my Cerebral Palsy friends I know face-to-face have to have others to do that for them.

Anyway, I just got back from Keene, NH where I had gone standard 10-pin bowling with 3 other adults with Autism.

Cerebral Palsy (and Autism) guy, me, defeated the 3 of them, with my bowling an 83.

And I had the physical disability disadvantage.
:smile1:
i'm not sure what brand i wear.
ive bowl at school.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i'm not sure what brand i wear.
ive bowl at school.

That is okay, as long as they hold a lot of pee-pee and contain the poo-poo mess.
I am guessing, that due to your CP, you can not wipe yourself at all and have to have others do that for you.
Oh! I do watch cartoons and Japanese Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.