PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Tell us about you celebrity Yummy Mummy or Dapper Daddy dreams! Who and reason?

No fair if you don't explain! 😋

AJ Cook plays JJ on Criminal Minds, TV show.

She is so nurturing and loving. She's tall and has long blonde hair. She was pregant a few seasons ago and the baby bump brought out the whole Mummy thing even more. She could melt the Sun! 😍

Last edited:
Wow! This post did worse than New Colors!

So you are telling no one has a celebrity fantasy?! 😁

I suppose something similar I could contribute would be a dream celebrity baby.

Jon Jafari would definitely be one for me. He such a cutie pie and has a fun and playful personality. He probably needs a good amount of attention and nurturing to boot!

Reactions: PapaBear001
PapaBear001 said:
Wow! This post did worse than New Colors!

So you are telling no one has a celebrity fantasy?! 😁

It is a little surprising. We've had these threads before and they typically get posts and I find it sort of interesting to see what people say.

I don't have an answer for the thread. I have a hard enough time mustering attraction to people I know, much less people I don't, regardless of how attractive they might be.

Trevor said:
It is a little surprising. We've had these threads before and they typically get posts and I find it sort of interesting to see what people say.

I don't have an answer for the thread. I have a hard enough time mustering attraction to people I know, much less people I don't, regardless of how attractive they might be.
Maybe people got sick of it. I don't know, I have been here less than a month. Maybe I will search the topic before I post next time. 😁

Last edited:
PapaBear001 said:
Maybe people got sick of it. I don't know, I have been here less than a month. Maybe I will search the topic before I post next time. 😁

It's been a while. I'd have thought we'd have been ready for another.

Back