Celebrity Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I just finished watching Knowing with Nic Cage and Rose Byrne, and that movie really just reaffirmed that Rose Byrne is really attractive... Like I think she's almost 40 but in any movie I've seen of hers, she is really attractive to me. Like something about her that is really attractive to me. I'm pretty sure when the first Transformers came out, it was Megan Fox, and then I think in the 3rd Transformers, it was Rosie-Huntington Whitely. A more closer in age crush is Chloe Grace Möretz, she's really attractive to me as well. The last one I think I have is Lia Marie Johnson, I think she's 19 and I first saw her on Kids React around 5 or so years ago when she was 14, and geez, puberty hit her hard in a good way. What are your guys' celebrity crushes?

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brittany Robertson
Emma Watson
Mila Kunis

While I don't give too much weight to these things for many of the same reasons Maxx mentioned, I absolutely still have them :) .

1. Emma Watson - extremely smart, artistic, and attractive. Plus I love accents, especially English ones

2. Mila Kunis - she seems like a cool and down to earth person plus she's super hot

3. Megan Fox - I heard her personality is terrible, but once again, I fancy her appearance

Most of these attractions are pretty superficial considering my only exposure to all of them has been watching them in a motion picture or reading about them, but I would jump at any opportunity to at least meet them.

Also, since just recently learning that it's extremely likely that Miley Cyrus shares our interests, I've definitely started having a celeb crush on her too, lol

I did get to meet, in person, Dr.Elliot Reid from the TV show Scrubs. Getting to visit the set of Scrubs was an experience I'll remember fondly of my whole life (it was actually on my bucket list), but meeting her while I was there was whole nother experience all on it's own!

EDIT: The photo thumbnail was HUUUUUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back