• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Cause of DL

Toasters

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,
Trying to figure out the cause of DL. I can't help but think that what by biological father did to me. A while back, I remember seeing a video of him grabbing me using that particular garment (suprise). I don't think this was done with nefarious intention per se, but it crosses a line that I think that most people would not cross.

My problem with him is that he seems to cross boundaries easily - so when looking back on my early childhood/infancy I wouldn't be surprised if he did cross one along the lines of "let's play" let's "make a joke." He has a hands on kind of person, and doesn't have good boundaries. Then this acts as a catalyst of a fetish to form.

I wonder if I had been raised in a family without him if the fetish wouldn't be there at all.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It's very hard to say.

Many DL's did have 'problems' in childhood but many others didn't.

I think your childhood 'problems' probably had something to do with you being a DL but whether you would have become a DL without these same problems is any one's guess.