Caught With Your Pants Down And Your Diaper On

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoNero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Ever had the embarrassing experience of a family member, friend, etc, finding out that you're an ABDL opened your closet or drawer one day and found out your secret stash, one day in your room looking under your bed for that pacifier you may have lost, or just walked in on you while you're padded up cuddling a plushie. If so, what was their reaction. Good? Bad? Unexpected? Surprising?

Extremely embarrassing. When I was 20 (I'm 49 now) my brother and his friend barged in to my mom's condo where I was staying during a college break. I was caught off guard wearing nothing but a disposable diaper. I rushed off to the bedroom to put some clothes on, but the damage was done. I have no idea what his friend thought of this since neither he nor my brother brought it up again from his vantage point. However, my brother brought it up only once that evening at dinner. He looked at me and then at my mom and said "Pampers" and slowly shook his head disapprovingly.

Honestly, I really thought that as I got older I would be able to have better control over my bladder and bowels and stop my desire to wear diapers. When it didn't happen after that incident (and a few years later my control went further downhill), I knew that I was never going to be able to stop wearing diapers, ever. It was sobering, but also strangely liberating.

I had a friend hear the crinkling once and ask if I was wearing a diaper, I said yeah, he said he was joking and thought it was just paper lol.

Otherwise I really don't care that much, my close friends know I'm incontinent anyhow, and I'll just close my bedroom door if it's someone that doesn't.

I've told the story on here before about being walked in on in a locker room. It was years ago when I was being a little too cavalier about changing. A pretty predictable "outing".
I don't make choices like that anymore...

I was at work when my oldest son came over to the house. He was looking for some old Christmas receipts and my wife thought they were in the downstairs bedroom, the bedroom I keep all my diapers. If he looked in the closet, he would have seen my stash. I never heard one word so I have no idea, and I sure didn't ask. They've also seen my plushies on our bed, but they've never said anything about that either.

I have been living on my own for a number of years, so I haven't had to worry about anyone catching me in a diaper.

I'm pretty sure my brother found my plastic pants before I ever told him. He may have durring the time he was moving stuff into our new house seen me in a super dry kid (ironically not super dry)

I was over at an aunt's house way back when (I was probably ~12), and when I went to the bathroom, I found one of my youngest baby cousin's pairs of Gerber plastic pants drying on the towel rack. How could I resist???

I knew I could claim I was going #2, and had enough bathroom time, so I quickly dropped my jeans & undies, and gently pulled those Gerber's up my legs, keeping them from ripping (I was pretty skinny at the time)... Well, just about the moment I was to revel in it all, and take a look at myself in the mirror (and probably feel the shame...), there was a knock at the outside window (of a second story house). Turns out my other cousin (the eldest in the household) had actually gone out on the roof, and was there knocking on the window, for shits 'n giggles. Well whatever sense of fun I was about to have turned to absolute mortification & horror, at that moment, cause this cousin had a grande boca (BIG mouth)!

I immediately dropped to my knees, in a vain attempt to try to hide what I was wearing. Strangely, nothing was ever said about it, and I was sure not asking, either.

Just when you never expect it...

I wasn't really caught, but it's close enough,
Once I was at a friends house and I slipped in the toilet while trying to change. Broke two fingers and my wrist, it hurt so bad I couldn't lift my hand. It was so embarrassing cause they had to unlock the door from outside and my friends mother had to help me up, I tried to cover up as much as possible. Anyway they knew of my incontinence, but I felt so exposed. She saw my soiled and wet diaper I felt bad >.<

The months following that i couldn't change by myself which was again another pain and embarrassment.

Last edited:
miapeters said:
I wasn't really caught, but it's close enough,
Once I was at a friends house and I slipped in the toilet while trying to change. Broke two fingers and my wrist it hurt so bad I couldn't lift my hand. It was so embarrassing cause they had to unlock the door from outside and my friends mother had to help me up, I tried to cover up as much as possible. Anyway they knew of my incontinence, but I felt so exposed. She saw my soiled and wet diaper I felt bad >.<

The months following that i couldn't change by myself which was again another pain and embarrassment.

Ack thats got to hurt, broke my middle finger on my dominant side around this time last year, this year my brother broke his foot

my wife knows about my incontinence obviously but I still feel really embarrassed when she sees me in my diaper. Sometimes the baby wakes up in the middle of the night and we'll both get up and I get out of bed wearing nothing but a diaper and boxer briefs over it. It's crinkly and very visible.

A few months after I told my girlfriend I wore diapers we moved in together. That first night (actually in a hotel on our way to our house) I showed her myself in just a diaper. She laughed at me hard, which of course embarrassed me horrible. It turns out she laughed because she like what she saw. We've been married 15 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back