Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, last week I ordered a sample pack of the Rearz Critter Caboose to my local shipping place. Well when I went to pick it up the lady behind the counter couldn’t find it and told me she’ll call me when she does. So after a couple days I went to pick it up, turns out someone else got it and opened it. When it was returned to the shipping place she repacked it, so when I picked it up along with another package she lightly slapped the diapers and said “Your Gonna Love These” and although it was kinda embarrassing she wasn’t wrong. That’s also the only shipping place in town. So yeah

• Wow
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Lumos, Sealander and 13 others
At least she was cool about it. I can only imagine what the person who opened it thought.

Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955, Jorelaxed and 4 others
This is unsolicited and just an opinion, but I believe she may have been trying to convey INTEREST herself to you about those......I'd order something again and even when they're never opened when she waits on you say something along the lines if you liked those than you'd LOVE these and ask her out for a coffee. No hard, nothing over the line, but quite possibly a person with a similar interest you have no idea ever existed! Look at it this way, HOW can it possibly hurt you (or anyone) to try?

CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, littledub1955, Jorelaxed and 6 others
That was my take on her reply.

Reactions: Edgewater
What a wonderful way to likely find a friend.
I recall last Late October and was visiting a restaurant for lunch. The host directed us to our table and wisppered she was padded as well. I smiled and thanked her for commenting.

I agree, return and strike-up a conversation!

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, littledub1955, Jorelaxed and 5 others
She would only know how good they are if she enjoyed wearing them too!

You’ve found a friend.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Jorelaxed and diaperdude
It's not usually a great idea to try to form relationships with people while they're working. Like, they have an obligation to a)be there every day and b)be friendly to customers. They're just trying to earn a living, don't add personal weirdness to it that they can't freely just walk away from.

• Thinking
Reactions: I12BLittle89 and Edgewater
Rcramere said:
Hey everyone, last week I ordered a sample pack of the Rearz Critter Caboose to my local shipping place. Well when I went to pick it up the lady behind the counter couldn’t find it and told me she’ll call me when she does. So after a couple days I went to pick it up, turns out someone else got it and opened it. When it was returned to the shipping place she repacked it, so when I picked it up along with another package she lightly slapped the diapers and said “Your Gonna Love These” and although it was kinda embarrassing she wasn’t wrong. That’s also the only shipping place in town. So yeah
Oh that's fun!
Sounds like she might have been talking from experience!

Reactions: littledub1955, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
I would continue to use that store just to see if further comments are made.

Reactions: ToddlerKitten, littledub1955, Edgewater and 2 others
I love being under the targeted gaze of a maternal female! Sweet, caring, come-hither eyes 🤗, a gentle smile, a soft, warm, soothing voice...I melt. I got that on occasion from a certain schoolgirl in my grade during my diaper rediscovery era and would wonder what she would do if she found me out. Nothing became of it.

And then through time, other females with that sweet, maternal demeanor...my soul would cry out for some Mommying...but nothing. Then a certain Mommy in Portland...and then there was this one time at Diaper Camp...both times I got full-on babied: feedings, changings, cuddlings, pats on the back or diapered bottom, even spankings. Being cuddled, cared for and loved by a Mommy is so wonderful. Even if it makes your bottom sore.

So, maybe suggest a coffee or something. She seems to have a degree of concern over the care and comfort of your widdle bottom. 🫢🤭

Reactions: JDCH, littledub1955, Edgewater and 1 other person
was so hoping for a follow-up on this one...

She knows what's up, who wouldn't love em?

The next time I visited to pick up another pack I would’ve said “You were right, I did love them, you should try them” and “I hope these ones are just as lovely” and give a big friendly smile.
Well I can dream - can’t I? 😄

Reactions: Samantha and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back