Cats and Diapers

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
If you have cats, don’t leave cardboard cases we’re they can find them. I have a senile cat who likes to pee outside the litter box so I put down a disposable bed pad at her usual peeing spots. I bought two cases of them and some of the other cats decided that the boxes would make great scratching posts. They only damaged a few but they are still useable. Luckily the diapers are in another room.

Reactions: Furrytum and RoseofThorns

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I understand you, something similar is happening to me. The good thing is that they sell diapers for cats and dogs, now my pet and I wear a diaper at home. I think we both like it and we need it 😅

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I took in an old male dog last year. As with all little dogs, he has to mark the house. I use a belly band with a maxi pad in it to catch the urine.

DangerKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
With cats, part of keeping the "scratching things I don't want them to" battle is providing a scratching surface that is OK for them. Jackson Galaxy sums this up as "For every no, there must be a yes.", my cat leaves my diapers alone, but there's a scratching post next to that area.

If you want the longer version, Jackson Galaxy has a YouTube channel and has taught me a lot about cats I never knew! His video talking about scratching is here:

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My son to be ex brought a cat home a while back...lucky for her it was declawed! I have 6 OLD actual furtniture grade MASSIVE Klipsch tower speakers.....IF I ever saw gouges in the wood finish I'd be coatin g the cat in steak juice and letting my pooch have fun....It would cost almost 25k to replace these speakers today.

Beofre anyone bites myhead off, I'm joking. I admit, I'm not a fan of cats...they essentially useless....but even at that I'd never hurt an animal unless it was life/death or a child's live was in danger.

I just find it funny (in a demented light) that drenching a cat in steak juice would almost certainly seee my dog licking him clean but more likely wuld see him eating the cat LOL.

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I clicked this hoping for cute pictures of cats in cat-sized diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoksiyopa and Seasblewin

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Mfluder said:
I clicked this hoping for cute pictures of cats in cat-sized diapers.
thats what google is for :p
1670154960578.png1670154996472.png1670155033157.png

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, antte91 and Mfluder

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes!! The cute kittehs!!

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have to say , that I have never had any of them problems with my sweet furry Kitty Scooter, Does have the front claws remove .
I Must be a lucky Kitty owner I guess !!!!

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought this was going to be a different kind of post. I used to have a cat, and she would sit on my lap and sometimes I wouldn't be wearing anything but a diaper. I wonder what she was thinking of that thing I'm wearing. What stops me from using my litter box?

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I thought it was cats and cradles, not cats and diapers

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
loadedpamperman said:
My son to be ex brought a cat home a while back...lucky for her it was declawed! I have 6 OLD actual furtniture grade MASSIVE Klipsch tower speakers.....IF I ever saw gouges in the wood finish I'd be coatin g the cat in steak juice and letting my pooch have fun....It would cost almost 25k to replace these speakers today.

Beofre anyone bites myhead off, I'm joking. I admit, I'm not a fan of cats...they essentially useless....but even at that I'd never hurt an animal unless it was life/death or a child's live was in danger.

I just find it funny (in a demented light) that drenching a cat in steak juice would almost certainly seee my dog licking him clean but more likely wuld see him eating the cat LOL.
As a slave to 5 cats I gotta say I don't blame you. Cats can be very unintentionally destructive.
All my cats have their claws, I would never declaw them. It's a cruel practice and really only used by ppl that believe a cat is a novelty item. They're not. I do however keep the claws trimmed and have plenty of scratch posts and pads in the house.

Reactions: littleph0enix and phase II

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Left a box of diapers open in the closet. They were a mixed of Bambinos. The top bag was the Castronauts. When I went to retrieve some of the diapers the bag of Catstronauts has tiny pin holes. Didn't take me long to figure out what happened. Needless to say, I don't leave my diapers exposed in opened boxes anymore.
I do however believe that every now and then one of them sabotage me when I sleep in a diaper though. A couple of times I had woke in the morning and let out my flood only to feel it leaking in the front and dribbling down my leg. They all sleep with us and I'm pretty sure one of them crawled over me poking a hole in my diaper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
I do however believe that every now and then one of them sabotage me when I sleep in a diaper though. A couple of times I had woke in the morning and let out my flood only to feel it leaking in the front and dribbling down my leg. They all sleep with us and I'm pretty sure one of them crawled over me poking a hole in my diaper.
haha thats sounds so much like the good old saying "the dog ate my homework" and I sure you saying in the morning it was not me it was the cats works just as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littleph0enix said:
haha thats sounds so much like the good old saying "the dog ate my homework" and I sure you saying in the morning it was not me it was the cats works just as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I find it very plausible that one of my little furry monsters would poke a hole in my diaper. I mean they're like all over the place on the bed and I don't know how many times they woke one of us by using us as a springboard. I've woken up with scratches on parts of my body that could only be done by a cat.

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
I find it very plausible that one of my little furry monsters would poke a hole in my diaper.
ARRR but its not about if you find it plausible its about anyone around you does :p

Nowididit said:
I mean they're like all over the place on the bed and I don't know how many times they woke one of us by using us as a springboard. I've woken up with scratches on parts of my body that could only be done by a cat.
such is the life of owning 5 cats, my bother was living like that until some of them sadly died of old age. (though he most certainly didn't have the same diaper problems some people on here/ you have haha)