Not open for further replies.

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've brought this up in other threads, but I had surgery on my feet, and on one of my knees. I had it on the 15th of June, and I've been in casts since then.

...Until Monday. I had gone to physical therapy, and the doctor who did the surgery popped in. He offered to take my casts off that day, instead of Wednesday. Such a lovely surprise, and I took it.

I have to wear AFOs now, and my feet are pretty sensitive to the touch, but it's pretty nice to not wear casts anymore. 8D I just thought I'd share my news with everyone.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good for you. :)

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Been there done that, had a cast on my left foot in '95 and that ruined part of my summer and I had to give up a pair of Cleveland Indians tickets since I had to use a walker, and not crutches due to my mild CP. UGH. But that didn't matter much cause I would later get to go to an Indians game.

'95 was also the year I was graduated from high school, and the surgery was done not long after my commencement ceremony. UGH. Talk about NO FUN.

I had foot surgery done on June 8, 1995 and was in a cast through the better part of June and early July.

I was in a soft-shoe up until September of '95 following final X-rays and determination that my foot was OK as by that time I was living in Columbus, OH.

Been there done that, dude. Enjoy having your casts off and do something fun!

WildThing121675

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Congrats on getting the casts off, when they worked on my leg they didn't use a cast, I had an outside fixator because I had no skin and very little of anything else left.

They aligned the 7 breaks and then put on the fixator, then my leg was suspendid for the next few months , I never left the hospital bed, untill it was time for theraphy 4 months later.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Glad they're off. I did that when I was 14. I walked in front of a car doing 40. It broke both my tibia and fibula. Half a year later I went back to school. So I know what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.