• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Cassidy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi. I'm a 21 year old ab/dl/sissy. I think i've been in this scene off and on for the past five or six years, ever since I was a sophomore in high school. Man, it's been a long time.

I stumbled upon this site while browsing for diaper covers. I was looking for those hard-to-find japanese styles when Google listed a thread from this site, and voila! Here I am.

I'm studying creative writing at a university of california (I'll be graduating this june!) I'm your basic nerd amalgam: I play videogames, listen to alternative rock/dance music, read science fiction, watch anime and joss whedon productions, wear diapers, etc. etc. (whoops how did that last one get in there)

In the near future, when I have time and money to invest in a web site, I hope to write and share some short stories in the realm of ab/dl.

Reading ab/dl fiction used to be my favorite indulgence. I miss Sissy Becky's website; it was such an amazing and comprehensive story database. I haven't found a worthy substitute since it was dissolved.

Anyhoo, this place looks great! I'm glad I found it.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
That was a nice Greetings. Those are hard to come by these days.

Welcome to the site, and enjoy.

--The Silent Assassin--

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I agree on Sissy Becky, I loved it. You know you can still go on there through the Way Back Machine, and most of the stories seem to work through there.

Fuyuhanabira

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Woot It's nice to see another cali native. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. Congrats on graduating, and good luck in the creative writing field. I look forward to perhaps reading some of your work here.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Welcome. I hope that you can find a lot of valuable information here. I am a tb/dl but some of my fantasies have me as a sissy. I can say i am not a sissy but it is so reedeming sometimes. Maybe someday. Have fun!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site.

PurpleGecko

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello! Nice to meet another Californian here...

Is that Commander Keen? I grew up playing Apogee games, so your avatar makes me happy, as do your references to alternative rock, science fiction literature and Joss Whedon, but mainly Commander Keen. :p

Cassidy

Contributor
Role
Sh!t yeah, it's Commander Keen. I grew up on DOS: Keen, Nethack and Civilization 1.

Damn Vorticons!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Sh!t yeah, it's Commander Keen. I grew up on DOS: Keen, Nethack and Civilization 1.

Damn Vorticons!
Nethack? You are officially my friend. (TSUN TSUN)
...At least, if you want to be, I don't want to bother you or anything. (DERE DERE) ._.;

I don't play it much due to my staggering ineptitude - my death list consists of such gems as "killed by a cat," "killed by falling down stairs," and "killed by kicking a toilet," but I play a game once in a while.

Cassidy

Contributor
Role
Of course I'll be your friend.

The game was ludicrously difficult. Starvation always killed my characters, but I'm pretty sure that was just the game's code plotting against me. I only ever found mold to eat, and half the time it was poisonous.

If I recall, the cat starts out as your pet, so what did you do to piss it off?

Damn you, poisonous mold!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Of course I'll be your friend.

The game was ludicrously difficult. Starvation always killed my characters, but I'm pretty sure that was just the game's code plotting against me. I only ever found mold to eat, and half the time it was poisonous.

If I recall, the cat starts out as your pet, so what did you do to piss it off?

Damn you, poisonous mold!
Thank'oos! *huggles*
Friends~ :3

Well, I was just thinking up random things. Don't think it actually happened, thinking on it.
Looking at my log, I have been "Killed by a little dog" twice, though. XD

By the way, have you heard of a game called "Spelunky?" It's sort of a mix of Nethack and a 2d platformer. It's very fun in its sadistic unfairness.

Cassidy

Contributor
Role
:D Friends!

Nethack is also really precious just because of the user interface. In what other game can you type in "Fire magic missile at kitten" and it will actually do that?

I've not heard of Spelunky, but it looks like a wonderful time sink. I can't wait!

Bio Menace was another favorite, also by Apogee. The hero character is a burly black man with a MacGyver-esque mullet and a handlebar mustache. Throw in a machine gun and levels filled with nemesises in the semblance of Barney-the-dinosaur, and bam! That's half my childhood right there. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.