Cartoon Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been thinking about buying come cartoon underwear, do you think that they can fit a size adult? I know they wont fit properly, but do you think I could make it work?

Hendrix

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It is possible on ebay, Im always looking for the fruit of the loomb ones but Its almost impossible to find anything in the UK

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Walmart in the has adult men's cartoon underwear batman 'superman and others look at there online stuff:)

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
If you are looking for kids print cartoon underwear, then I can tell you they should be able to fit (though they will be tight). This of course depends on your waist size; I have a 36 waist, but have bought size 10 boys spiderman briefs. They certainly weren't something I could wear all the time because they did cut in a little bit, but I could have also got bigger sizes had I decided to.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmmm are looking for brief type underwear or boxers? Walmart sells the boxers in big sizes, but the briefs are hard to come by.

S

SkarTiger

I have panties with a picture of Simba on them, they're size 7-8 years (that's the biggest size they had) and they are a bit of a squeeze.
Skar

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, I went out to Target today to buy some disney cars cartoon underwear size 8 and it fits, I love them, I guess pull-ups and cartoon underwear are noww my favorite undergarments

Role
Diaper Lover
I am not sure where everyone that previously posted is from but I am in California and there is there is this chain store called Fallas that has all kinds of clothes and other stuff really cheap. Earlier this year they had Adult Sized cartoon underwear just like they make for little kids. I got Superman, Spiderman, Batman(2 different designs) and Ironman, Captain America for just $ 2.99 each.

blueaudio

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
what you can get is really based on what you are looking for. Walmarts and Targets have been carrying superhero underwear including briefs for a little while now in the men's section or you can get them online at places like superherostuff.com. if you are looking for patterned more juvenile looking briefs you'll have a harder time finding what you want in adult sizes

AlexFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
For those in the UK, I was in New Look yesterday and they sell a selection of cartoon boxer shorts. There were some super hero ones, some teenage mutant ninja turtles and some spongebob & squarepants (ironically having spongebob on them). Next has sold things like this in the past, but I've not checked recently.

onecho

I used to fear the wind; now, I am the breeze
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
I'm not a briefs guy to begin with; outside of padding and my trainers, I only have boxers. As it's been mentioned, getting cartoon-y boxers is fairly simple. I've have a few pairs of Peanuts-themed ones for a few years now. I believe I purchased them at Sears. Target and so on seem to always stock new varieties on a regular basis.

Furcub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Is hard to find cartoon underwear in the web... a few months ago I was looking for disney underwear for adult small 28-30(my waist is 29) and I have not found anything :sad:

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Ok, I went out to Target today to buy some disney cars cartoon underwear size 8 and it fits, I love them, I guess pull-ups and cartoon underwear are noww my favorite undergarments
What size waist are you in adult sizing?

I've bought these in Micky mouse in the past and they seemed to fit okay. I would love real kid designs tho.

eBay add: http://bit.ly/On05uS

txhippiekid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I am kind of a fan of cloth trainers, since my incontinence is more manageable during the day. I have some plastic covered ones, but I would love to have some with little cars on them, like the Gerber ones used to have for boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.