Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
How about Baby Huey from the old cartoons, got a tattoo of him on my back

DaSpyda

Contributor
Role
Other
Some other X-Men related stuff

Babymullet Ver 6.4 and Elizabeth brought up X-Men #452 earlier, but there have been some other baby-related X-stuff.

In one of the early issues of Excalibur, while the team was sleeping, the very powerful psionic Rachael "Phoenix" Summers was awaken with the impression that her "baby brother" was in trouble. Her powerful mind flew her through their headquarters and on to her "brother", the whole time her mind was rearranging matter of their headquarters so as not to destroy it. Still it was a noisy event, and the other team members went to investigate, in the process they found the teenage Kitty Pryde (Rachael's best friend), diapered and in bassinet that could barely contain her. They surmised that Rachael was so concerned for her "brother" that she didn't pay attention to what her power was altering or how. Yummy Alan Davis and Paul Neary art! It was only for a panel or two, though.

Another interesting moment was early in the X-Men series, back in the late
70s. Magneto had captured the team and had them trapped in these special chairs/devices that disrupted their nervous systems. They could think like an adult, but the devices would interfere and they would would physically react as infants, so they couldn't talk or co-ordinate a way out. They had a robotic nanny to come in and take care of them. They weren't trapped for very long before figuring a way out. Unfortunately, they were fully costumed, and there were no tell-tale bulges indicating diapers, but if any X-Men story needed to be re-done or have a sequel made it was that one!

DiaperdBrat87

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There was a looney toons type cartoon where this boy's father was mean/rude to him and sent him to bed or something early, i forget. Anyways, the boy dreams that his dad is put into this machine and turned into a baby, diaper and all. I don't remember all the details, I just remember that he was turned into a baby. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also there was an episode of Little Lulu(can't remember her name) I think it was, this girl with pigtails who was turned into a baby in one episode too.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
There was a looney toons type cartoon where this boy's father was mean/rude to him and sent him to bed or something early, i forget. Anyways, the boy dreams that his dad is put into this machine and turned into a baby, diaper and all. I don't remember all the details, I just remember that he was turned into a baby. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
That's Boy Meets Dog.

YouTube - Boy Meets Dog

Kind of a freaky cartoon, but the AB in me always likes it.

Also there was an episode of Little Lulu(can't remember her name) I think it was, this girl with pigtails who was turned into a baby in one episode too.
There was another Little Lulu episode where the girls steal the boys clothes and leave them only diapers to wear. Then the whole town finds out about it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

DiaperdBrat87

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
anyone know where to find either of the above mentioned little lulu episodes? or at least the names? I swear I saw the little lulu one online somewhere one time but I can't find it anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.