cartoon or comic charactors that wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
what cartoon charactors or comic charactors who wear diapers or ones that might wear diapers but we don't know for sure.
eg. linus from peanuts wear diapers or barry from the curtis comics?:smile1:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
-______- i think weve already been over the fact that linus doest wear diapers
can a lad not have his security blanket & thumb without being diapered?

isnt there baby blues?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Powerpuff Girls? With all the superhero stuff they get involved with it's not always convenient to find a little girls room. Diapered, they wouldn't have to be excused right in the middle of a fight with the badguys.:D

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Points at avatar

[highlight]<--[/highlight]

Almost all from Baby Looney Toons.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There was a cute little diapered mouse on Tom and Jerry. This little mouse was always hungry too ,and poor Jerry mouse had to duck and dodge Tom to feed the baby mouse. There was another episode where Tom was diapered by a little girl and liked it. He was later seen by his fellow cats and was diapered and given a bottle. :smile::smile:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Only in one episode were they in diapers!!
Icey, I honestly didn't know that! I'll have to look for that episode unless it's on Youtube and perhaps someone here knows the link to share.:smile:

~Pramrider

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Icey, I honestly didn't know that! I'll have to look for that episode unless it's on Youtube and perhaps someone here knows the link to share.:smile:

~Pramrider
Yeah what episode was that? I'll have to try and look for it.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
There was once an X-man comic, someone entered someone's dream mind place thingy, and the person retalliated by calling them a baby and making them wear a diaper all the sudden.

Yeah, it was a weird comic...let me see if I can find. *Dives in massive pile of comic books*

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There was a cute little diapered mouse on Tom and Jerry. This little mouse was always hungry too ,and poor Jerry mouse had to duck and dodge Tom to feed the baby mouse. There was another episode where Tom was diapered by a little girl and liked it. He was later seen by his fellow cats and was diapered and given a bottle. :smile::smile:
Oooh yeah I forgot about that episode of Tom and Jerry when Tom was diapered and babied. I also forgot about Baby Looney Tunes too, don't watch it very much.

Here's that Tom and Jerry episode - YouTube - Tom & Jerry - Baby puss (1943)

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Powerpuff Girls? With all the superhero stuff they get involved with it's not always convenient to find a little girls room. Diapered, they wouldn't have to be excused right in the middle of a fight with the badguys.:D

~Pramrider
Another episode where Professor (when he was fighting with the girls with a robotic suite) told everyone that Bubbles wets the bed.

Also Family Guy.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah what episode was that? I'll have to try and look for it.
There is one episode where (The ape guy) makes it look like the girls are wetting the bed. But they really think they are, so they go get help from diffrent people, bubbles goes to the mayor who tells here that he wears diapers, than shows his diapers.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I couldn't believe the Tom and Jerry cartoon. I used to watch that one as a kid, and it really got me off. I so wanted to be Tom. Who ever scripted that cartoon had to be one of us. It has everything, the diapers and rubber pants, shame and humiliation, and total regression and enjoyment. It sounds almost like a D33k3r story. Anyway, as a kid I really identified with it, and lived vicariously through it. Thanks for drudging it up.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tom and Jerry the cartoon anyone can watch man I used to love them ... know where were those videos I had of them?

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I remeber those Tom & Jerry episodes well.
I think their may have been a Flintstones episode where Fred convinces Barney to dress up like a baby to be in beautifull baby contest or some thing like that.
I also remeber Buggs Bunny dressing up like a baby on a couple of occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.