Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Going to the corvette plant is on my TO-DO list someday I will make it there, I'v been thinking about getting a new vette and getting the Museum Delivery option, You go and pick up your new corvette at the factory after a VIP tour, Hopefully by next summer this one will sell and I can get my new one, NOT a Zo6 this time.

Just a nice well equipped conv, Silver, Black top, and a red interior....probly going to be around 60 grand...
Yea. When I was at the Museum, I saw they had that option. If I ever buy a Vette, I'll probably do that also. The museum was really cool. You will enjoy it when you go.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I keep putting it off, and finding all kinds of excuses not to go, I wanted to drive my vette there, but I don't want to put all that mileage on the car, just to see a museum.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Fly. It isn't that much to fly these days(Though, you get in free if you drive a Vette there, I think). The only reason we stopped is because we were driving back to Florida from Michigan and it was on our way.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There is also another good reason I haven't been there yet, I'M CHEAP, I hate to spend money if I don't have to....and I'm not crazy about flying, I usually drive everywhere I go.

I have been all over the US, and in 46 states and, I saw all of them and the interesting points in them, by chevy van.

And the gas was a whole lot cheaper back then....

Status
Not open for further replies.