• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
What about exotic sports cars? hehehe

I wish i could own the new Audi R8. Thats an exotic sports car!!

If i had to pick one, it would be exotic cars. As much as they are fast and luxurious, they are like a work of art.. very expensive work of art =P

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I pretty much agree with Mickal. For me, just the daily driver. Besides, there's a racing category for everything nowadays. And muscle cars were technically sedans, anyway, hence the Trans-Am (Sedan) Championship. Not sure my point, but yes, realistic (for my personal purposes) is what I like.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A car that drives, does not eat two arms and a leg in fuel costs, and does not have to be in the shops every 5 days (like mine currently is - can't be normal to see smoke coming from the steering wheel).
Oh, and it has to be a car that is not pretentious or makes me look like I'm in the prostitute business.

Peachy

Role
Sissy
I couldn't pick any one car. My taste changes so often I'd never be happy even if my only car was worth 1.5mil (pangini zonda or whatever they call them)
Custom cars are always the best IMO because they give the car a personal and unique style which is always sexy :D

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have a daiely drive, good on gas, A to B. THat dose not mean I would not like somthing fun. If I had my wish, I want a custom Prowler, though this is because I already have my Awsom Suzuki X-90. I just have to make a few modifacations on it.
( I like to stand out, and look different )

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I couldn't pick any one car. My taste changes so often I'd never be happy even if my only car was worth 1.5mil (pangini zonda or whatever they call them)
Custom cars are always the best IMO because they give the car a personal and unique style which is always sexy :D
Pagani Zonda. I favor Exotics. Just because, like another poster said, they are a work of art. A really expensive work of art. One that I really want to own is a Ferrari Enzo. Only 399 were exported to the US, and two have been destroyed. Rod Stewart owns one, I believe.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
sports bikes? i wanna get a a kawasaki ninja =P ZOMG cant wait till i get one and I can ride it sooooooper fast

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
"Historic cars" is my choice, even if it isn't listed in the poll :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'll stick with my Zo6 over any of those european high power cars, it is the kind of muscle car that you can actully drive daily, I don't drive my car daily, I bought it because it wasn't just a run of the mill corvette, and it would hold it's value longer.

And it is for sale, so start digging in your sofa for that spare change, I want to get a new one in 09.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
None of the above for me I am a truck guy. I love and have a Ford F-150.:)

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I drive a 2001 Grand Am GT and I am eyeing the 2008 Pontiac G8 or the Cobalt SS sedan as my next car.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll stick with my Zo6 over any of those european high power cars, it is the kind of muscle car that you can actully drive daily, I don't drive my car daily, I bought it because it wasn't just a run of the mill corvette, and it would hold it's value longer.

And it is for sale, so start digging in your sofa for that spare change, I want to get a new one in 09.
Dude!! You have a Corvette ZO6?? That's freaking awesome. I got to start one up when it was on the assembly line at the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky when I was there on vacation with my parents a couple of years ago. It was amazing.

Role
Sissy
sports bikes? i wanna get a a kawasaki ninja =P ZOMG cant wait till i get one and I can ride it sooooooper fast
Ive got a Kawasaki and trust me the last thing your thinking about when your on a bike is "look how fast I'm going" its more likely too be "WTF is that crazy doing and how the hell am I going to get out of this without splating myself" :p /bubbleburst hehehe

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always wanted a motorcycle. I want a Kawasaki Ninja. My dad had Kawasakis when he was my age(Long time ago). Ther only problem would be that I wouldn't be able to get my guns to the range. LOL.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Dude!! You have a Corvette ZO6?? That's freaking awesome. I got to start one up when it was on the assembly line at the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky when I was there on vacation with my parents a couple of years ago. It was amazing.

Going to the corvette plant is on my TO-DO list someday I will make it there, I'v been thinking about getting a new vette and getting the Museum Delivery option, You go and pick up your new corvette at the factory after a VIP tour, Hopefully by next summer this one will sell and I can get my new one, NOT a Zo6 this time.

Just a nice well equipped conv, Silver, Black top, and a red interior....probly going to be around 60 grand...

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I'm absolutely useless with cars, which is awkward especially when around my typical male friends (whos minds revolve around football, boobs & cars) who get excited whenever they spot a supposedly fancy one, I'm left having no clue what the big deal is other than it's abit shinier than the others.

I couldn't tell a muscle car from a exotic car.

I'm not even sure what any of those cars in the poll are.

Status
Not open for further replies.