Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Oooooooh I wanna meet somebody!!! :)

No, seriously, there are SO many AB/DL's from NC that I see... its a shame I don't "know" any of them....

So I'm totally game for meeting. I'm only about 45min. from Charlotte. :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm glad to see some enthusiasm here.

So... shall we set up a dinner meeting at some restaurant for a time in the near future? Just to get to know eachother before we go further.

There are a few good places up by North Lake Mall... right off of the interstate, so it should be easy for everyone.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I live about an hour south of Charlotte and would be happy to make dinner plans with ya'all providing you could schedule it on one of my days off since I work nights. I'm easy to work with though, if I am working this Tuesday I have it off the next week, same for Wed and Thurs as well.

I would rather go to a place near Concord Mills, or University area. North lake never impressed me. Is Cheddar's still open?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hehe I live in the university so I could mostlikely make it. Though I am shy and would really be awkward about it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would rather go to a place near Concord Mills, or University area. North lake never impressed me. Is Cheddar's still open?

I don't think Cheddars is still around... unfortunately.

I say North Lake simply b/c it is easy to find for people who are coming from out of town... not everyone in NC lives in Charlotte. There's a Chillis and I think a Red Robin... along with a few other things actually inside...

Hehe I live in the university so I could mostlikely make it. Though I am shy and would really be awkward about it.

The purpose of meeting in a public place instead of... say, my house, is so that it will be less awkward and so that noone feels obligated to say or do anything if they get a bad vibe from someone. So far the AB/DLs I have met from the area are all nice personable individuals once you get to know them... and I'm fairly certain that will be the case here as well.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I would say that there is a TGIF off Harris, steak house, Red Robin, Wild Wings, Chili's and a few others. We have a lot of things to pick from.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey im about 20 min from downtown charlotte

Hey guy/gals Im about a 20 min drive from Charlotte. I am only 16 turning 17 in a month but hey It would be great to meet some others like me. I am not interested in the sex or stuff like that, It would be cool to talk with someone who has the same likings as me. I am your average highschool student who has a pretty flexible schedule on the weekends.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Heheh... no sex talk with us... we promise. We're not pervs wanting to meet for a giant orgie... we're just normal folks who happen to enjoy being padded on a regular basis.

R

Rocket_Man55

Im 15 getting rdy to get my suspended licence. I live about 1 hr from charlote. I may have to wait like 2 more years before a meeting tho. I will be going to goveners school in 2 years so on the weekends I will be able to come to a party because I will not be living with my parents no more. Maby ill show up in a rocket. :D

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heheh... no sex talk with us... we promise. We're not pervs wanting to meet for a giant orgie... we're just normal folks who happen to enjoy being padded on a regular basis.

so when would be a good time and place to talk/meet. I am looking forward too it a bit nervous but hey it will be a new experience. Maybe others could come to. Like LuvsGurl since you started the post and Dark Finn and Liz Lil and whoever else. We should find like a restaruant to meet at and then maybe go to a movie or something

Last edited:

Somnolent_tk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That seems like the idea. It seems like most of us sound to be clustered in or around Charlotte. I wouldn't mind the Concord Mills area. It's a bit of a drive for me, but it's got all of the qualifications for a good meeting spot. Meaning, it's well-lit and very public, but also large enough that we'd be able to carry on a more private conversation.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As for what we would do, I'm not sure a movie fits. If we are going to meet to get to know one another, I would rather do something interactive like PutPut, Bowling, or sitting around a table doing more talking than eating.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
My first post here, so yay and hey...

I live a lil over an hour away from Charlotte. I can't believe how many are so close. Not in the best of times right now, but would definatly love to meet some of ya sometime. It's never easy for me to meet anyone new and this would be a step in the right direction.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well I think if we can all hammer out a night of the week on the colander and a Food spot. Think we were thinking about something on the cheaper side for dinner for those that are driving a long way or are still in school. We have one person that may be coming from the month and north area and she dose not know the area. So simplistic directions from 77 is a good thing too for those that are not from this area. So with this in mind we will need to name off the place. Concord has Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Steak and Shack (horrible service though), TGIF, and The Tex Mex rest that is ok I suppose. If we are looking for the University area we have TGIF, Chili's, O'Charlies, Red Robins, and a number of others. We can put it to a vote. I will not list of the ones that are close to us though because I think South Charlotte is too far for many to travel for South Park.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We could always just hit up the food court in the mall... god knows it's loud enough in there I could shout "I wear diapers!" at the top of my lungs an noone would bat an eye...

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
There is little to be feared from meeting if it is done wisely. I learned the hard way not to leave the safety of a public place.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I think if we can all hammer out a night of the week on the colander and a Food spot. Think we were thinking about something on the cheaper side for dinner for those that are driving a long way or are still in school. We have one person that may be coming from the month and north area and she dose not know the area. So simplistic directions from 77 is a good thing too for those that are not from this area. So with this in mind we will need to name off the place. Concord has Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Steak and Shack (horrible service though), TGIF, and The Tex Mex rest that is ok I suppose. If we are looking for the University area we have TGIF, Chili's, O'Charlies, Red Robins, and a number of others. We can put it to a vote. I will not list of the ones that are close to us though because I think South Charlotte is too far for many to travel for South Park.

i would personally prefer south park or carolina place just because it is close to my house or maybe somewhere on Independence. But whatever we decide ill try to come

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i would personally prefer south park or carolina place just because it is close to my house or maybe somewhere on Independence. But whatever we decide ill try to come

Where off Independance are you... generally speaking? We're up by the BMW/Porsche/Hummer dealers.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where off Independance are you... generally speaking? We're up by the BMW/Porsche/Hummer dealers.

Actually I was just thinking that most of my friends hang out at South Park on the weekends so scratch that idea. But I think would should try to meet this weeknd or something. Like sat night

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You have a place called South Park :O...I know I'm not going, but I suggest Chili's =3

Status
Not open for further replies.