Caregiver rules? What are they for you?

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Good evening folks!,

A few quick questions to start off with for the CGs out there.

First, what are the rules for your little, such as: diaper usage, cleaning, taking care of themselves, and feelings? - Thank you.

Second, what are the punishment or rewards for following those certain rules?

Lastly, do you have any hardset rules? Such as Always padded, or etc?

Thank you, would also love to hear any stories about breaking or following these rules as a little.

- sincerely LikesLittlebagels

Reactions: IcyBlue, littledreamers333 and littleph0enix

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have never done this but I’m quite interested in this probably only for a girl or two but depends on the person/s.
First- Only wet diapers and let me know if you need to go potty. Nothing sexual at all during my care because littles are not allowed that. No food throwing at feedings.
Second- Reward’s for no messy diapers means no punishment of a fresh batch of porridge in the freshly changed diapers or a slightly colder shower maybe? 😹
Punishment for sexual behaviour I would put mittens on their hands/feet and then some timeout. Rewards for following no sexual behaviour is getting a bedtime story with head-pats and belly rubs at the end of the day where the little can get some of the best sleep ever. Rewards for no throwing food is desert and punishments for throwing food is tickles when you’re stuck in the high chair 😼
Hard-set rules would include padding at all times, no breaking toys/clothes/house on purpose and not really a rule but there will be time for everything (video game time, colouring book time, tv time, feeding time, changing time, bed time, play time, cuddling time)

Reactions: LikesLittleBagels

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I can't really answer this with clarity as it depends entirely on a number of big variables like the persons preferences, the location, how well I know them, time I've known them, available equipment/accessories/toys/games etc.

Some littles dont like diapers, some prefer training pants, some like to wet and soil, some only wet, some neither, some are well behaved others can be bratty or anywhere in between, some are fine with harsher punishments (like spanking/paddling) others absolutely hate that, some littles like a bit of independence some want everything done or chosen for them...

Any kind of play interaction between me and a little needs to be preceded by a discussion of what both parties would like/expect whether that's right before we start or in advance of meeting.

If it's someone I've not long met or only look after very rarely my rules would be different to a partner that I live with. Similar with location, if it's my house or an event then yeah probably no throwing food or getting too messy, if it's their house and they are fine with some mess then why not, throwing food at that point is a good way for a little to get supported/reprimanded/punished without having to step out of their little space to plan it.

I do have definite rules for changing...
I am happy to change wet diapers/underwear for anyone of any gender if asked nicely or during a play session but I will only change messy diapers for people I know very well or see regularly even then there may be times where I just don't feel like it so I would say before anything began if it was ok to mess, if I don't say so then assume it's a no. If it's a partner that I live with though I would be fine with it for the most part only saying on occasion when I really don't want to.
If it's wet underpants there may be an aspect of forced diapering or some minor punishment depending on circumstances and if I've agreed to messing then dirty pants are a garanteed diapering and possible spanking (if that's agreed to).
I won't change in public places unless a very private location can be found (or the public location is an abdl event).
In addition any change given by me will be completely non sexual, unless it is with my partner or a little I have seen often enough and it is agreed that it's something we'd both like.

This is one of the biggest reasons I came up with the coloured bracelet/hairbow etc. Plan I have explained it in This Post a while back. The basic idea is that you have a number of differently coloured bracelets/bangles/hairbows/collars/necklaces and each colour represents a different feeling, need or desire. Both the little and the CG can wear these and a chart explaining what each colour means for each side can be available so for instance:

If a little one is coming to me for a play session and they are wearing or ask for a white hairband I immediately know they are feeling completely like an innocent baby and want me to take full control treating them with lots of love and patience, on the other hand if they turn up with a red band I know they are feeling naughty will likely be misbehaving and it's ok to spank them. Conversely if that little one wants to poop, looks at me and sees a yellow bracelet they know I am not in the mood to change dirty diapers, it may still be ok to do it but they will be changing themselves. or if i'm wearing a green band I'm feeling ill and don't want to much noise or pestering.

It works best for partners as you can memorise the colours better and just live as you both choose without having to talk through things every time but is also good for people meeting rarely as it saves breaking headspace to explain what you both want/expect. It is a good way to communicate things between little and CG without words.

I may have some hard and fast rules, one of which is that I do not accept the title of "daddy" from anyone until there is a stronger bond between us and we have a better understanding of each other, that is a title reserved for those who have gained my trust and whose trust I've earned. On the whole though my rules/routines and expectations are negotiable to an extent with each person that wants to have me as a CG.

Reactions: LikesLittleBagels, philder74, BenNevis and 3 others