Caregiver, and compromise! Should I give in?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, i have been a full time Little 24/7 for around 6 months now, but really want to find a caregiver to look after me. I've tried various routes recently to try and find someone, but everyone seems to want to incorporate sex into the arrangement. I have never had a sexual partner, and didn't think i really wanted one, but i am increasingly now thinking i will need to be more flexible, and compromise, or i'll be alone forever! 😔😩😢😭 I'm just nervous about sex!
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Messages
94
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
The same thing happens to me, that's why I think DL is nothing more than a fetish, when I wanted to meet some ABDL the topic comes up directly like, "I can change you and masturbate" "You cum, it's your diaper", It's like there's no little space without sex.
I don't feel like being in the position of a little boy and being groped for wearing a diaper, I suppose that there is a caregiver or mommy, but it is a very long search and many times without success
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and ILuvDiapers

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,170
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ILuvDiapers said:
Hi, i have been a full time Little 24/7 for around 6 months now, but really want to find a caregiver to look after me.

How have you managed to be a “full time little 24/7 for around 6 months” without someone being a caregiver? Who earns the money, feeds you etc?

ILuvDiapers said:
i am increasingly now thinking i will need to be more flexible, and compromise, or i'll be alone forever! 😔😩😢😭 I'm just nervous about sex!

Having romantic partners help you spend some time as an AB is not as rare as some people may think but finding a Mummy/Daddy that wants an adult baby just to care for is as easy to find as a truthful politician.
You’ve got to offer more than just a bare bum to change
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Forced said:
How have you managed to be a “full time little 24/7 for around 6 months” without someone being a caregiver? Who earns the money, feeds you etc?



Having romantic partners help you spend some time as an AB is not as rare as some people may think but finding a Mummy/Daddy that wants an adult baby just to care for is as easy to find as a truthful politician.
You’ve got to offer more than just a bare bum to change
I am registered disabled, I have mobility issues as a result of neurological condition, also leading to depression and panic disorders. i have social workers to help me daily with various aspects of living a independent life. I also have savings from a recent inheritance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,170
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ILuvDiapers said:
I am registered disabled, I have mobility issues as a result of neurological condition, also leading to depression and panic disorders. i have social workers to help me daily with various aspects of living a independent life. I also have savings from a recent inheritance.

My mistake, when you said you had “been a full time Little 24/7 for around 6 months” I assumed you meant bottles, clothing, crib etc.

Didn’t mean to come off nosy
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878 and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Messages
197
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Forced said:
My mistake, when you said you had “been a full time Little 24/7 for around 6 months” I assumed you meant bottles, clothing, crib etc.

Didn’t mean to come off nosy
No apology necessary, i am using bottles pacifiers dressing little, don't have a cib thogth. :)(y);)🤗🤗🤗🤗
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

medfet878

Est. Contributor
Messages
90
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
From experience I can say this as a heads up, becareful looking online for a mummy or daddy.

Most but not all are scammers ie fakes. Don't fall for the ABDL registry scam. This is where the scammer wants you to pay a fee to be on a fake registry.

Also reason why the ABDL and DL and Littles communities get bad reps for being associated with pedophilia crap is from the scammers. As the communities are being perceived as.

I have been scammed twice and I said never again ie there won't be a third time.

But I suggest maybe asking close friends IRL that you can trust, and maybe come out to them about being an ABDL to play it safe in private with you circle of IRL friends.

If you want to branch out of or expand your circle of friends, get on FetLife and look up munches and local groups and attend the munches . Munches are when other ABDL's meetup and have breakfast lunch or dinner at a restaurant. I've meet 2 ABDL's in my local area.

But sadly there's no actual local ABDL groups in my immediate area. I don't live in a big city but I do live close to one big city but in another state only 30 miles away from me.

On the FetLife website after you make a free account. Just search your town or city in the search box for events or just click on the events tab.

All in all if you want your caregiving to be sexually natured please do it in private with someone you know IRL.

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Top