Career confidentiality???

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So since covid me and my living partner (friend of the family) haven’t felt the same since and I don’t think it’s getting better anytime soon.

Out of desperation my friend of the family has contacted my social worker and put together a care plan which goes in effect tomorrow (Friday)

I’m slightly annoyed by this because my entire ABDL lifestyle will be exposed as it’s literally pretty much my life now, my draws are packed with little outfits, my bedroom is full of plushies and my cupboard has a nuclear winters worth of dipees 😂

Anyway my point is what is patient confidentiality like? I’ll be honest I’m definitely nervous do I not dress little to please them? Do I make an attempt to hide it? Doing so would defeat the purpose of needing the support to begin with I really need advice on this one 💯🙈🥰🤗

• Wow
Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm confused. Is this friend merely a roommate or both roommate and caregiver to you? It seems like there's some important gaps in the post, kinda cloudy to comprehend. 🤔

Reactions: medfet878

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm confused. Is this friend merely a roommate or both roommate and caregiver to you? It seems like there's some important gaps in the post, kinda cloudy to comprehend. 🤔

Friend of the family is 66 known her since 2007 she was primarily looking after me but her health has got to a point where she can’t so it’s either move out or get additional support it’s sad because I’d love to be able to do more but POTS and CFS are so debilitating combined.

Reactions: medfet878

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Ah, okay. So she needs care? This means you both need care now or...? If only her, then nobody else needs to know; if you both do, then your caregivers are bound by HIPAA to not mingle info. Anything else important about all this? 🤔

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dr patient confidentiality is important here in the US. Your doctor cannot discuss their care of you with any other person outside of the medical field unless you pose a risk to yourself or the public. In that case they would inform the proper authorities such as the police. In all cases a Dr will ask permission to discuss your case among their colleagues. They will never discuss your care with your family unless you are incapacitated or you are clearly mentally incapable of making decisions concerning your own health and sometimes then you would have to be deemed mentally incapable by the state and the state assigns someone power of attorney over your affairs. I think that a caretaker would follow those same guidelines.