• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Caption Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hey yall I was hoping that someone new of some good ab, domination, forced femination, or any diaper captioned pics. I saw a good site not too long ago but I cant find it anymore lol. Ty

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
What do you mean?
He's asking for pictures

The diaperspace gallery is over there, this is mainly a support community and a social network. For other sources: diaper-boys.net, abkingdom.com and basically any other website that shows up when using google webpage search. If it wasn't for the rules I'd give you more links, but I'm afraid you'll have to scavenge the internet by yourself. Make sure to use a proper firewall when looking for those kind of things

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this, but I saw a torrent a while back (and downloaded it, too, before my hard disks crashed), of 14.88 GB of AB/DL images/clops/stories. (broken into 22 archives, each 700 MB, for CD backup.) It was actually real, too.
It was called "The Ultimate ABDL Collection", So, search around, and you should find it.
That should be enough to keep even the most frequent viewer entertained for years, at least. It may even be the last time you ever need to go and find images again, =) It was for me.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this, but I saw a torrent a while back (and downloaded it, too, before my hard disks crashed), of 14.88 GB of AB/DL images/clops/stories. (broken into 22 archives, each 700 MB, for CD backup.) It was actually real, too.
It was called "The Ultimate ABDL Collection", So, search around, and you should find it.
That should be enough to keep even the most frequent viewer entertained for years, at least. It may even be the last time you ever need to go and find images again, =) It was for me.
I saw that one before. If you don't mind me asking, what did it contain? As in what was the male/female ratio? What I mean to say is, how much of it would appeal to your average gay guy?

I just wouldn't want to download 15 GB whereof 14.95 GB are diaper-girl pics.

redtails

Banned
Role
I saw that one before. If you don't mind me asking, what did it contain? As in what was the male/female ratio? What I mean to say is, how much of it would appeal to your average gay guy?

If I were you I wouldn't download such a torrent in the first place. It's ought to contain 95% paysite content (which is illegal to own if you didn't pay for it), and the remaining is probably cp and snapshots from webshots and similar websites. Most of those kind of collections date back to the 90s and early 00s, usenet was a great way of spreading data back then

Last edited:
Role
Other

It's mostly diaper girl pics.

The amount of content claimed though is an exaggeration, there is significant amounts of duplicates.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
It's mostly diaper girl pics.

The amount of content claimed though is an exaggeration, there is significant amounts of duplicates.
Yeah, I didn't really get that much time to check it out, so I wasn't sure how much of it was duplicates, but when I did automated duplication removal, there was still a great deal of stuff. Also, it was mostly girls.

If I were you I wouldn't download such a torrent in the first place. It's ought to contain 95% paysite content (which is illegal to own if you didn't pay for it), and the remaining is probably cp and snapshots from webshots and similar websites. Most of those kind of collections date back to the 90s and early 00s, usenet was a great way of spreading data back then
1. I didn't think about where it actually came from, you're probably pretty much right there.
2. Of all the images and videos I saw, I didn't see a single child picture or I would have deleted the whole download set, and flagged the torrent, to warn others who just want ABDL pics, and not that sorta disgusting sh*t in their collection. :eew: That sorta thing doesn't fly with me. :(

redtails

Banned
Role
1. I didn't think about where it actually came from, you're probably pretty much right there.
2. Of all the images and videos I saw, I didn't see a single child picture or I would have deleted the whole download set, and flagged the torrent, to warn others who just want ABDL pics, and not that sorta disgusting sh*t in their collection. :eew: That sorta thing doesn't fly with me.
I'm glad we agree about pictures of children.. diaper-boys.net is known for its vast collection of pictures of people below the age of 18 (when the site went down a couple of years back, the admin copied the entire picture collection to the new server without asking any of the old posters for their permission. Those poor people probably even forgot they had stuff of them online). Whether or not something is cp or not is not my decision, but I'd hate to argue about it with a judge in court so play safe with it. No wonder diaperspace set a limit of 18 in the first place.

As for duplicates, does it really matter? It's 2009, 100kb more or less does not matter.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Even if half of 14 GB of videos and images is duplicates, that's still 7 GB of content. But, as another poster said, I'm not sure if any of it is from paysites. (I had pretty much no time to check out the collection, I saw maybe 1000 ish of the 14,000+ images before my hard drive crashed. I used the Ctrl+F function to find all of the images, and then pasted them into one big image folder (Not advised, 14k images in one folder tends to make Windows act like it's on crack.)) Since there is a good chance much of it is from paysites, even though it doesn't contain CP, I'd still advise not downloading it. Illegal paysite pictures are bad, m'kay? :)

redtails

Banned
Role
Even if half of 14 GB of videos and images is duplicates, that's still 7 GB of content. But, as another poster said, I'm not sure if any of it is from paysites. (I had pretty much no time to check out the collection, I saw maybe 1000 ish of the 14,000+ images before my hard drive crashed. I used the Ctrl+F function to find all of the images, and then pasted them into one big image folder (Not advised, 14k images in one folder tends to make Windows act like it's on crack.)) Since there is a good chance much of it is from paysites, even though it doesn't contain CP, I'd still advise not downloading it. Illegal paysite pictures are bad, m'kay? :)
Oh god, yes.. Keeping over 1000 files in a single folder is not something windows enjoys doing. I have one folder that contains about 3k and it literally takes seconds of harddrive grinding before it's finally ready for use, no wonder your HD crashed :p

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh god, yes.. Keeping over 1000 files in a single folder is not something windows enjoys doing. I have one folder that contains about 3k and it literally takes seconds of harddrive grinding before it's finally ready for use, no wonder your HD crashed :p
No, my hard drives crashed (yes, all 3 of them), because my head went into my computer. They don't tend to like having people shoved into them. But that's a whole other story.

But yeah, I have a 4500-ish image folder on this hard drive, and it loads in no time (but I have a quad-core processor, and 4GB ram, so... Yeah, don't keep too many files in one folder. :)

redtails

Banned
Role
No, my hard drives crashed (yes, all 3 of them), because my head went into my computer. They don't tend to like having people shoved into them. But that's a whole other story.

But yeah, I have a 4500-ish image folder on this hard drive, and it loads in no time (but I have a quad-core processor, and 4GB ram, so... Yeah, don't keep too many files in one folder. :)
Three crashed at once? Is your head made out of steel? tell me a bit more about that because I'm sceptical about this right now, the chances of 3 hds being demolished at exactly the same time is amazingly small!

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Three crashed at once? Is your head made out of steel? tell me a bit more about that because I'm sceptical about this right now, the chances of 3 hds being demolished at exactly the same time is amazingly small!
You give one of those SATA drives enough force.. and its a goner..
I dropped an older Dell with 2 SATA drives in it, and bent the platters..
( On some computers.. like mine, the harddrives mount side ways... on the side of the case just beneath the panel. I have a newer Dell now, and the drives are mounted in the same way ) :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.