Captain Kirk

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Humor me and help me understand why you think this is the case. My understanding of NASA protocols involve the idea that the crew gets buckled into the space shuttle several hours before launch (maybe 4 hours?). I did not think this was the case for any of the new rocket tourism companies.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I watched the livestream of the launch. How can one not love Captain Kirk finally going to space? In diapers, though? Well, he's 90. And he did say he was very nervous. And the first four letter of his last name are the past-tense of "shit." I'd say it all checks out 100%.
Really? That’s the past tense? It’s shat, not shitted? Either way I do wish Bezos hadn’t booked a return trip for himself.

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why is this in diaper talk?Humor me and help me understand why you think this is the case. My understanding of NASA protocols involve the idea that the crew gets buckled into the space shuttle several hours before launch (maybe 4 hours?). I did not think this was the case for any of the new rocket tourism companies.
He's 90 years old. It's likely he's no stranger to diapers on a normal day. Believe me, I'm casting no shade on the man. He's moving around pretty well for 90, and more coherent than my mom or our alleged president. Of all the people Bezos could have picked for the trip, I think Shatner was a terrific choice.

Edit: While I was watching, I did notice what could have been a bulge under the spacesuit. Hard to say as he's a bunch pudgier than the other passengers, and I'm biased toward diapers.

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Well, so much for "The Final Frontier"... 🤭

"To boldly...go...where no...man...has...gone before!" 🤣 #Fwoosh

"In tonight's news: the actor who famously portrayed Captain Kirk finally reached The Final Frontier today, courtesy of Amazon's Jeff Bezos; the problem arose when the venture carried a No-Return Policy buried in the fine print. Millions of fans the world over are calling for Bezos to be beamed into a wall. DNN's Orville Schmeng has more..." 🤣

Really? That’s the past tense? It’s shat, not shitted? Either way I do wish Bezos hadn’t booked a return trip for himself.

You are correct. I quote from a W.H. Auden poem: "Once having shat in his new apartment, he began to feel at home." This is a genuine quote.

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
🎶 "when you're old enough to go into space,
And the ship you're in has no potty-place...
You need dryness to spare;
You need Pampers." 🎶 🤭🥰🤗

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
🎶 "when you're old enough to go into space,
And the ship you're in has no potty-place...
You need dryness to spare;
You need Pampers." 🎶 🤭🥰🤗
When you're old enough to go into space, and the ship you're in has no potty-place... You need dryness to spare;
You need Pampers!! You lucky lucky barstewards!! 😊..

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
"Our Amazon return window just closed. Seattle, we have a problem." --Jeff Bezos, pretending he's Tom Hanks pretending to be an astronaut 🤣🤣🤣

That's what he gets for turning down Prime. Membership...has...its rewards. 🤭

"In space, no one can...hear you...pause." --William Shatner 😳