Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't wait to see the new harry potter movie :) They just released a new trailer a day ago, if you haven't seen it, search it on youtube, it looks so intense :eek:

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hmm, I might check it out, but as most book to movie transfers go, there isn't much a comparison. Really the books are too long for the small time windows that they make them, they could easily make them 4 hours, and I think that'd do the book more justice. But, they choose to cut them short. I'll still probably see it, just not that excited.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wished they didn't push it like a year away...I don't know if I want to watch the trailer and get all hyped up for it yet

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can't wait to see the new harry potter movie

I sure can seeing as how badly the freaking nerfed the last one. They couldn't make it any worse from the book I think if they tried. Anyways I hope they do the 6th book justice though I thought that was the worst book of the whole series. Also the last one was the longest book yet the shortest movie, if that doesn't mean your trying to $^#^ the harry potter movies up I have no idea what is.

If they did the movies right they could of made movies 3-7 into long epic movies like the lord of the rings. The first two movies were fine as is since they were Farly small books. Anyways due to this maybe Artemis Fowl can finally kick Harry Potters freaking ass, at least for having the better movies. As for the people who don't know about Artemis Fowl well....

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I (like everyone else here it seems) really hope this movie does the book more justice then the last few.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Man I can't wait to watch the bootleg copy of it in my home before it even comes out.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
As long as it is better than the last one... Order of the Phoenix was just dumb...

raptor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I read half of the last book and then got just stopped for various reason.. but I definitely will see the movie in theatres when it comes out and I"m really really excited!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I missed the Potter bandwagon. I have yet to read any of the books. Admittedly when the beginning 'Harry Potter' book in the series was released I was impassive about reading anyway. I saw the first film but it didn't catch my interest so I hadn't bothered with the sequels.

I suppose wizards and magic just isn't my scene

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I never saw one of the movies or read one of the books, same thing with star wars,I guess I'm just not interested in stuff like that.

If it ever shows on the tube I might watch it, but I wouldn't put money on it.

E

Error404

I sure can seeing as how badly the freaking nerfed the last one. They couldn't make it any worse from the book I think if they tried. Anyways I hope they do the 6th book justice though I thought that was the worst book of the whole series. Also the last one was the longest book yet the shortest movie, if that doesn't mean your trying to $^#^ the harry potter movies up I have no idea what is.

If they did the movies right they could of made movies 3-7 into long epic movies like the lord of the rings. The first two movies were fine as is since they were Farly small books. Anyways due to this maybe Artemis Fowl can finally kick Harry Potters freaking ass, at least for having the better movies. As for the people who don't know about Artemis Fowl well....

We're getting Artemis Fowl movies?! o_o!!!

I've been compared to Artemis Fowl before. <3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We're getting Artemis Fowl movies?! o_o!!!

I've been compared to Artemis Fowl before. <3

I am far more like Artemis myself though not nearly as smart/clever. Anyways I have not heard a release date yet nor word on who could be cast as Artemis Fowl but the role of Butler is most likely going to be the badass Jason Sthatham from the Transporter movies (also Crank and The Italian Job). Anyways the author of Artemis Fowl said the ending of the movie is going to be different from the book. I don't really think its a great idea but hell at least he's honest about it unlike these Harry Potter $^#%'s.

Last I heard the screenplay was in its final draft stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.