Cant wait going 24/7

Diaperrabecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Next week I will be wear ok wearing 24/7 for as long as I can. I am so excited. Any tips and advice

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, DiaperGuy08, checkingoutall and 8 others
Just maintain your functions, be healthy, and be discrete. And feel free to take a break every so often, if only to air out your crotch.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris, Safari and 1 other person
I'm aliitle nervous at the same imes

Reactions: chrischrischris and DL0202
blaincorrous said:
And feel free to take a break every so often, if only to air out your crotch.
The time in between getting the used diaper off and the clean one on :p

Reactions: chrischrischris
ronnieM said:
The time in between getting the used diaper off and the clean one on :p
Right I wanna be diapered all the time

Be healthy.
Don't try to be incontinent.
Take breaks from diapers every now and then.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Safari and Diaperman95
TD712 said:
Be healthy.
Don't try to be incontinent.
Take breaks from diapers every now and then.
Do u need to take breaks. I plan on using any time I have to go pee and poop

Reactions: chrischrischris
Diaper38robert said:
Wet and soiled diapers isn't gonna be for everyone

I will try it atleast

Reactions: Diaperboy4
Diaper38robert said:
Do what you feel is right.

Ever have too much candy and get sick? Remember sometimes there can be too much of something that brings us joy, so take it easy and keep your skin healthy.

Reactions: blaincorrous, Safari and DownLow
Diaper38robert said:
Next week I will be wear ok wearing 24/7 for as long as I can. I am so excited. Any tips and advice
Make sure you have enough diapers for going 24/7 , and get thick diapers, and ensure you use baby powder ( cornstarch one) wipes , diaper rash cream

Reactions: hoimi and Seasonedcitizen
When wearing 24/7. How often should u use diaper rash cream

I wear cotton panties between the diaper and the plastic pants. They absorb any small leaks. When the diaper feels uncomfortable, it usually is a signal to change.

Diaper38robert said:
When wearing 24/7. How often should u use diaper rash cream

I wear 24/7 and don't use creme unless I actually have a rash. But if you're going to soil yourself and know it tends to be (sorry to be gross) on the soft side, I recommend applying creme on every change, from your butt to the back of your balls. This site frowns on willing soiling in public, and if you expect to be in that situation, plastic pants are warranted, too. But even that won't contain the odor for very long.

To the bigger picture, I don't do anything very special for skin care, but do use disposable wipes and a washcloth between every change when possible. I have also gotten in the habit of taking long, soaking baths. An Epsom salt bath once a week is also good for skin care. While I have occasionally worn the same diaper for 12+ hours, changing regularly and wearing good quality diapers (avoid store and no-name brands, which may not do much to negate bacterial and fungal growth) are also really good ideas.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Diaper38robert said:
Right I wanna be diapered all the time
I wish I could take breaks. Sometimes I will use a Foley and bag or a condom cath to let the skin heal if needed. Bit life without a diaper is not a possibility for me. Now I am having bowel problems more often than I like. All i have to say about that is dont lay in a shit diaper. i will wear a pee diaper until it is full 8 to 12 hours sometimes longer with my mega max but as soon as you poop you need to change or you are asking for big problems with your skin. I also found that a anti fungal spray works better than any diaper powder or creme for me. Especially if trying to heal a rash. The down side is if you have broken skin it burns like a bitch but if you take care of yourself you shouldn't get broken skin very much. Pick a good diaper that wicks flood away. If you put your hand in your diaper and can feel wet urine on your skin it's time to change no matter how full the diaper is. This is where quality diapers come in and they are not cheap. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: HomeAlone
I've been 24/7 since September. Took a total of 2 weeks break. Just finished my second one week break. Back in them now... uh until it gets too n.v warm

What is it like wearing 24/7. Do u pee and poop in diapers

)o]
Diaper38robert said:
What is it like wearing 24/7. Do u pee and poop in diapers
Wow dude I think that is what we.have been explaining to you in detail. So I dont get the second Question. But if you want the whole truth there are days I would just assume wake up and get kicked in the nuts and go back to bed that continue to wear. To many of us there is no choice it is a fact I am going to spend 5 to 7 bucks a day to try and stay dry and clean. It all adds up financiallyand emotionally. And there are plenty of bad days you wish you just didn't get out of bed. Then your order gets lost in the mail and you are left with once again good old depends that you have to chased down from store to store in town until someone has it and that is always a bad day. I know you like to wear and you are xcited but you are coming off insensitive to people with no choice asking the same thing over and over.

Back